Part 38

*Warning* Yeah you guessed it SMUT

Forth sat on the shore chugging his beer. His mind was hazy with all the bad memories he keeps trying to forget. He tipped his bottle taking the last bit of the burning liquid, letting out a groan at the feeling. The sea breeze was calm and he was the only one sitting there drowning in his misery.

" Why Beam?..."

He himself had asked this question multiple times. Why him? He was anything but he looked for a partner. It was N'Yo whom he had his eyes on. Whenever Yo was around his gut did weird flips with an endearing feeling creeping through his chest. There was a strong urge to show his affection towards the latter, pet him, protect him. Forth chuckled to himself. Typical signs of crushing.

Then there was Beam... Forth often viewed him as a loud and flirty trouble maker. That was until the day he stood up for Kit, eyes boring holes on both Pha and his face. Beneath the angry glare there was care and protectiveness. Something pulled at Forth's heartstrings then, confusing the hell out of him.

It was absurd. Beam wasn't standing up for him, in fact he was ready to bite his head off. So why the hell did his heart decide to jump at the wrong moment? Even when he discarded the thought almost immediately, it was hard to ignore after he kissed him for the first time.

God his lips.... Forth shut his eyes trying to savor the memory. When he dragged him away from his upper arm the way Beam's eyes rounded was too innocent. Was that real Beam? Was he hiding behind a false façade all along?

Forth sighed resting his hand on the wildly beating heart. Is was not crushing.... No it was beyond that. His heart already had cried as much as it had gone crazy for Beam. It ached every time he rejected him.

With a heavy heart he stood up taking the empty beer cans. It was late, he's supposed to be in the resort. A loud crash was heard just when he passed the corner. Narrowing his eyes Forth tossed the cans to the nearby bin, hurrying towards the source of noise.

His eyes widened at the sight. Yet again....

' Why Beam...? '

Inside the mini bar was a total chaos. A guy much taller than himself was taking a hold of Beam who was glaring hard, totally unfazed by the size difference. Whatever he said next sent the guy in to a rage and Forth quickly dashed to his side only to have Beam thrown up to him like a rag doll sending both of them to the floor unceremoniously.

"...God you're such a trouble maker"

Forth winced caressing his jaw where Beam's head harshly bumped in to. Instead of answering Beam stood up on his wobbly legs as if he didn't acknowledge his presence at all. He suddenly launched himself on the other guy throwing repeated punches at him.