Part 4

Flasback

" Pha! Catch !" The taller jumped and caught the ball midair. By the corner of his eye he can see Ming is open. Quickly breaking past the barrier he threw the ball at Ming and made space for him distracting the opponent. While Ming dribble past them he ran towards the hoop from the other side easily having no one to guard him anymore.

"Here!" He shouted and at the very movement Ming smirked and passed him the ball allowing him to jump and dunk it hard sealing their victory.

" Ai'Pha that was awesome!

Ming fist bumped with him. He padded his sweat with a pink fluffy face towel ( Yo you little brat!) and looked around without much thought. Then he caught a familiar figure at the school yard not much far away from the basketball court sitting under the same tree reading and fixing his glasses as usual.

"Ai'Ming?"

"Huh?"

" Do you know him?" Pha cocked his chin towards the said direction.

"........ you mean the nerd?"

"...."

" How would I know someone like him man? Nerds are literally non existing" Ming rolled his eyes and looked for a seat to commence his daily job. 

Flirting.....

Days passed and he couldn't help but looked at a certain tree between the time intervals. He's just curious and that's it. Nothing more...........maybe at first.

Next time Pha saw him at the library by the science section. The latter was resting his head on folded arms fast asleep. His black rimmed glasses lied on the opened book and fluffy jet black hair covered his eyes. This was his first time looking at that person up this close. Though the skinny arm covered most of his face he could tell he has nice features. Like the thick eye lashes , milky white skin and the cute nose..

THE HECK? 

Pha shook his head and left, the main course long forgotten.

Few months later he had to visit his loving brother in front of his classroom because 'the poor little kid' forgot his lunch and as a responsible big brother Pha has to be his personal maid. Cursing under his breath he poked his head wishing his invisible, microscopic head won't catch anybody's attention.

"Shia! It's P'Pha!!!!"

Fuck (-_-)

He ran through the halls lunch box thrown somewhere he couldn't remember. It's not a surprise if the box is eaten and non existing on earth by now. He quickly took his left and bumped in to someone knocking him down and falling on top of him.

 They stayed in that position for few seconds until the latter beneath pushed him slowly looking for his glasses. It's him again. The shorter dusted his pants and wore his glasses ,back facing him and left with quick strides. Even Pha had no time to have a clear shot of his face, he's pretty sure the kid's ears went red and those eyes....... they were exactly almond shaped with hazel nut orbs.