Part 2

*Thud*

*Thud*

" P'!"

*thud*

"P'!!!~~~~"

*THUD*

" Pha !!! open the damn door I gotta pee~"

" ..."

" Mom! tell this jerk to open the door"

" IS THERE ANYTHING CALLED PEACE IN THIS HOUSE??? PHA HURRY UP AND LET YOUR BROTHER IN .WE ARE TRYING TO WORK HERE!"

" Insolent brat" 

Pha wacked Yo on the head on his way out wiping himself. Just another normal day in Kongthanin family. Fixing his shirt Pha grabbed a toast and gulped the orange juice in one go.

" Mom, Dad I'll be late today. See ya"

" Wait Pha ! take your brother with you"

" What? Mom he's sixteen for god's sake" He whined in annoyance.

" And he's still your brother. take care you two" Mrs. Kongthanin kissed them both on their temples (to which they protested simultaneously) and handed their lunch.

"Oh and Yo... I heard you're slacking on studies these days. Is it true?" Wayo gulped and chuckled nervously.

"Uh No Dad~ I had a stomachache yesterday. A verrrry bad one hehe"

" Quit lying. I bet you're dreaming about Min-hmph" Yo shoved the half eaten toast in Pha's mouth and dragged him away quickly.

" Oh look at the time~ We're late. Bye!"

....................................................................................................................

" Ai'Pha come and join us!" Pha waved at them and took a seat beside Forth who's busy watching at the figure behind him.

" What about your brother?" Pha raised his eyebrow.

" What about him?"

" Nong Yo! Don't you wanna join us?" Forth motioned him to come totally ignoring Pha. " What the Fuck man? Don't tell me you're hitting on my brother"

"What? I'm just being nice" Forth defended himself and tried to focus on the phone instead.

"Omg you're so cutee!" Pring one of Pha's best friends( nah. wants more than that) squished Yo's cheeks.

"Aw P'Pring stop it. I'm not a baby" She cooed one last time and seized abusing his chubby cheeks.

"Ah give me that" Yo snatched the hot dog from Pha's hand when he was just about to take a bite.

"Ayy you pig!"

" Hamster! "

" Dwarf"

" Troll!"

"Ai'Pha don't act like a kid. Let him have it" Forth hit him lightly on the head while cackling.

" Stop taking sides. He literally shoved my breakfast down his throat"

" thash becaush youu ache my toasht" Yo shouted while chewing the whole thing.

" See I told you he's a pig. And for the record you shoved that disgusting half eaten toast in my mouth"

"Okay what did I miss~" Ming suddenly plopped on one of the chairs making Yo choke on the hotdog. He quickly spit out and took a few gulps of water then smiled like nothing happened.

" Nong Yo, you've something there" Ming pointed at the corner of his lips. Yo quickly wiped his mouth and blushed madly when other brought his hand to wipe the crumbles off his left cheek.

"T-thank Y-you"

Pha mentally groaned at the dreamy look on Yo's face. What happened to his brat of a brother. forth cleared his throat. " So Ai'Ming, it's our final high school year. What you're gonna choose?"

Ming thought for a second and looked at Pha. " Since our captain Pha here is going to medi school I decided to choose engineering" Yo's face fell. He has to choose medi school.

"And why is that?" Forth asked in pure amusement.

" Well if not it's going to be hard for him to compete with Mingkwan ~" He laughed at his own joke.

" ha ha ~" Pha reached for his bag. " Enough with the nonsense. I'm going to class"

..................................................................................................................

" Ai'Kit wait up!"

"Now what?"

" That's her! She's on the popular table" Kit fixed his glasses and looked at the said direction.

"Of course she's gonna be there you idiot. She's popular. Now stop chasing after something you can't have"

"Uhhh back me up a little here. I don't want you to discourage me~"

"Discourage my ass! They never gonna bat an eyelash at people like us so quit dreaming before you hurt yourself"

"ooooh don't get mad Ai'Kitty" Beam teased knowing it would rile him up and as expected Kit's ears went red with anger.

" I swear to god imma kick your a-"

*BAM*

"Shit!" Kit cursed and crouched down to collect the papers scattered on the floor. However the pair of shoes (the culprit) walked past him casually much to his frustration. His anger rose up.

"Asshole!"

The whole cafeteria became quiet as Kit was making a bundle of sheets totally ignorant to the situation.

"What-did-you-say?"

Kit looked at the black and white snickers then at the frowning face which belongs to none other than the school heart throb ' Phana Kongthanin

..........................................................................................................................

So how was it? comment please ;) !