Part 14

I EDITED SOME PARTS BCZ IT WAS FULL OF TYPOS^ SORRY!  

" Okay guys and gals you know the rules for the star and moon competition has changed this year. Each faculty can choose 3 pairs on their own and the best pair can participate in the final competition. This time we decided to focus mainly on skills so the competition might be a little tough. But don't worry, we give you the opportunity to train with your former moon star participants –"

The crowd gasped and started to swoon.

"Oh for fuck sake!" Beam snapped.

" Your seniors will train you everything you need to know. The tests, photo shoots, training periods and venues, all these responsibilities are entirely handed to them so rest assured. This competition will help you to reveal yourself, your hidden skills and ability to overcome challenges. So for those who are up for a challenge I invite you to participate the competition"

"This is ridiculous. No one in their right mind would sign up for this shit"

Beam mumbled and played with his phone. According to him it was absurd and a total waste of time. Yo hummed in response but the dreamy look on latter's face said otherwise. Beam rolled his eyes for the nth time. He was getting more and more like Kit every day. The constant snapping, eye rolling , cursing, being annoyed most of the time... yup he was definitely a clone of Kit.

"The six volunteers from each faculty please come in to the front so all can see the competitors!"

Girls giggled as they stood in the middle of the court peeking at the seniors time to time. Boys followed next and stood opposite to them trying to act cool. The crowd suddenly awed as one stood right in the middle taking their full attention. A series of wolf whistles were heared as she flipped her hair. It was slightly tinted with blond and her uniform looked branded and stylish. (Which was against the dress code) But there was no doubt, she was pretty to the extent where she barely had any competition.

"Pfft bitch! Already acting like this year star. I bet my skin tone is much sexier" Angel Mon complained.

" I bet she can't even catch a fucking ball. This time it's not only about appearance so this bitch is not gonna survive."

"Yeah that's why i decided let go" Angel fat fanned himself and sighed dramatically.

All the participants then introduced themselves and bowed one by one. Yo could only sigh and look at his crush from afar as his peers wiggled around Ming seeking his attention.

"Wayo Kongthanin!"

The crowd instantly became silent and Beam's harsh nudge made Wayo come back to reality. Pha face palmed and Forth sent him a reassuring smile. He gulped and stood up shakily dragging his legs across the crowd. Wait when did he volunteer? Besides every participant is already standing in the middle of the court.

"Omg he's a Kongthanin????"

" P'Pha has a younger brother? Wahh he's cute"

" I can't believe it! fuck he sat next to me!!!"

"Bitch he already told us his name remember?"

Every whisper and murmur started to buzz in his ears faintly when Ming's eyes crinkled with surprise and delight. Yo awkwardly stood next to the last participant trying so hard not to stare at the blinding smile. He had no idea who signed him up but now he feels grateful for whoever it was because it gave him an excuse to linger around Ming.