Part 18

Before we start check this out https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/913075743541694464 Sorry i searched youtube but couldn't find the real link. Poor copter! God manhandles him without even breaking a sweat  Lol . And Kimmon you teaser stop teasing poor shorty.

........................................................................................................................................

" I-i like you N'Beam... to the extent i can't let you go"

Forth said sincerely. Even the chances were too slim he wanted to give his best. Beam was shocked at first but quickly covered that emotion wearing an icy glare.

" It's not my fucking problem is it?..... P'Forth~ Now move aside I've businesses to attend to"

He harshly pushed the other off striding away closing the door with a loud slam leaving poor Forth to stare at the space he occupied few minutes ago.

Meanwhile there was a huge chaos in the middle of the basketball court. Students started to pour in one by one due to the commotion made by the seniors from last year moon star competition. Their cheering and occasional hoots and whistles were getting out of hand.

Copter dribbled the ball experimentally bending forward huddling his shoulders. His fingers slightly trembled and sweat started to roll down his temples. By the time they had a huge audience and he knew he was in deep shit.

'There's no way backing down now'

He thought. Pha casually stepped and crouched down to his eye level wearing a cocky smirk. Their height difference was highly noticeable. He in fact knew Pha has done it intentionally to humiliate him in front of the whole college. Pha may be big, tall and has years of practicing but still he hoped the time he spent in America won't be in vain.

" Scared kid?"

'Is he making fun of my height now?'

Copter glared bending forward and dribbling the ball hard. The smug was nerve wrecking and he wanted nothing more than to wipe off the stupid smile from the giant's face.

It was too sudden when the shorter broke past Pha bolting straight to the end of the court when the taller was busy celebrating victory in his head. Pha quickly regained his composure but when he was just about to block Copter , the said male skillfully shoot the ball earning the first basket.

The crowd wooed and some even let out ear piercing whistles. Pha glared at the group of seniors, his supposed to be friends and supporters cheering and whistling nonstop like a bunch of monkeys. 

Are they seriously supporting the kid instead of him? Well at least the fan girls got his side unlike those betrayers. Pha fetched the ball and took his stance opposite to the other and was taken aback by the smirk radiating from the shorter's lips. Maybe he should not underestimate the little devil.

 Taking a metal note to go somewhat harder on the latter (since his ego was bigger than the Eiffel tower and losing to a mere kid was not what he had in his mind) Pha flashed a playful smile.

" I was just giving you a head start"

Copter rolled his eyes. ( Pha you're an idiot if you don't notice this) Taller tossed the ball at him and crouched down wearing a serious expression this time. The cheering went louder as Pha snatched and dribbled the ball in a swift moment skillfully through his own legs making it harder for Copter to retake the ball from him. Other's short legs tried to match with his pace but it was nearly impossible as Pha took the chance dashing past him and dunking the ball harshly making the crowd go berserk. He smiled smugly at the slightly pouting shorter when fan girls started to chant his name at the top of their lungs. Clearly being short was a huge disadvantage for Copter because there's no way to stop the taller when he's dunking.