Part 19

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY LOVELY READERS!!!!! Sorry i forgot to greet you guys. Think this as my X-mas gift to you (it's not much but meh ) hehe! Enjoy!!!!

......................................................................................................................................

His whole being shivered when a gush of hot breath fanned over his ear.

"Strip"

Copter's eyes widened than huge saucers and jaw dropped as he stared at the retreating smug face.

"W-what?"

His face became paler. The crowd started to whisper and murmur not knowing what was going on between the two of them.

"You can't?" Pha asked mockingly enjoying the way Copter gulped audibly scanning the surrounding frantically like a deer caught in headlights.

"C'mon~ You said you would do anything other than being my slave. So here's your chance. Either strip in front of the whole college or be my little obedient slave"

Copter felt his eyes brimming with a slight sting. He couldn't describe the hatred he felt towards the jackass standing in front of him looking too contented with his situation. His vision became more blurry with unshed tears as his trembling fingers fumbled with the knot of his black tie.(O.O) 

Pha's expression remained stoic but in reality he was panicking inside. He ordered him to strip only because he knew (at least he thought) other wouldn't dream of doing such a thing in front of a crowd especially knowing this whole incident will be on the web in a matter of time.

The crowd oohed and some even whistled when the black tie came undone. The first button was then undone and Pha forgot to breath on that very instant. It didn't help the fact that the pristine white shirt was see through due to intense sweating. The milky collarbones came in to view and his stomach flipped with ......excitement? (O.o)

What the?

"Stop it Ai'Pha!"

That's when Pha's eyes opened in to reality. Ming shot him a stern stare before crouching down and fetching the black tie off the ground. He turned to the tear eyed shorter and wordlessly buttoned up the first two buttons making the crowd sigh in disappointment. Ming's gaze was solely fixed on the black tie as he tied it in to a knot.

The scene before him made Pha frown and tear his gaze away. However it seemed to be much entertaining for the former moons from last year because the said group hooted and applauded while making weird noises by the back of their throats.

" Woohooo Mingwan You're the Man~"

..................................................................

"Hey are you okay?"

Copter let out a tiny whine and looked up. "no" He muttered pursing his lips before burying his head between his arms once again. Beam sighed and sat down on the seat beside, gently patting him on the shoulder.

"C'mon you still haven't touched your lunch. Eat before you pass out"

" It was humiliating" Copter's muffled voice replied. He still refused to look up not wanting to be the center of others' gossip. But alas he was too late.

" Ahhh here's our hot topic of this semester ~"

Beam groaned when the four angels descended on their table like a hurricane.