Part 16

"Ai'Pha we've to train the new moons and stars. Where the fuck are you planning to disappear? "

Pha shot an annoying look at Ming before striding through the halls looking for a certain red head. Upon his and Ming's arrival girls started to swoon and gather around them.

"Ai'Pha even we're the seniors we'll get detention for making a chaos idiot!" Ming nagged while tailing behind his cousin checking their sides time to time. Pha ignored them and climbed the steps leading to the 2nd floor of the junior faculty.

"What are we doing here?" Ming whispered flashing a fake smile at the bewildered looking freshman. Fortunately there weren't any teachers inside. Pha poked his head inside only to meet up with his brother's what-the-fuck-are you doing look. Actually he had no idea his own brother is in this class. Clearing his throat he motioned his brother to come outside and opened his mouth to ask about the kerdthongtavee kid but his brat of a brother flew straight to Ming and waiied at him. Completely ignoring his existence.

"Swasdee P'Ming"

Ming smiled real for this time enclosing him in a bear hug.

"N'yo! Look at you all grown up"

The chit chat went for more than 10 minutes and Pha was on the verge of snapping.

"Okay you two it's not the end of the world. You have your entire life time to chit chat now tell me where's that Kerdthongtavee kid?"

"You mean the new kid? He went out to collect his books with Ai'Beam"

Both Pha and Ming widened their eyes as the name slipped pass through Yo's lips so easily.

"Beam ? Beam Thanaphon is here?" They asked in unison.

"Yeah. He was a bit mad at me before but now I guess we're okay" Yo shrugged and shot Pha a glare. " You really had to be an ass didn't you?"

Pha remained silent there was actually nothing he could tell.

"Uh N'Yo why don't we go to the cafeteria. We haven't hung out in a long time. What do you say? My treat"

Ming said to enlighten the mood. Though he wasn't a part of the scheme happened 18 months ago he feels sorry for both Beam and Kit. He was mad at himself for not being there for the short kid that night busy flirting with girls and enjoying himself to the fullest. When he finally got there he was only able to catch a glimpse of the retreating ambulance and Pha looking dazed and unfocused beside the pool few others surrounding him muttering things that he failed to catch on.

.................................................

" Here's the list of books. Go straight to the library and ask the lady there "

Beam thrust the piece of paper in the new kid's hand only to have him tilting his head to a side in confusion.

"But I don't know where the library is"