Part 24

" Argh my head! What exactly we did yesterday?"

" You mean what you did yesterday? You ran around the neighbourhood in your underpants shouting you're gay"

P'Sun high fived with another senior joining to the cackling relishing P'Jude's misery.

" Such fun!"

P'Jude glared at the bunch before turning to P'Pha. He looked so distant and absentminded eyebrows furrowed together.

"Ai'Pha you asswipe! Because of your stupid dare I'm all over the school web!"

" Well I thought you always wanted to be on the web. I bet you are even popular than Ai'Pha now" P'Nai sneered.

"Not in my boxers idiot!"

" Hahaha last night was epic! Bless you Ai'Sun for that pocky game"

P'Jude cocked his eyebrow. " Why? What happened?"

P'Nai and P'Sun shared a knowing look. Apparently those two were the only sober ones who had the golden opportunity to witness the last night accident other than Ming. (A/n-Too bad they didn't witness behind the scenes)

" Let's just say it's better to be unrevealed for the sake of our nong"

P'Jude tsked. "Whatever. What's wrong with this dollop head?" He said pointing Pha's direction.

" Ai'Pha! "

" Dude, Tomorrow is the first day of moon star competition. Aren't you going to train your nong? Oiiii ! "

P'Nai smacked him on his head.

" H-huh?"

" Urgh how the hell are we suppose to win this year when you're busy daydreaming idiot? Tomorrow they've the first test which is track and field. Did you remind N'yo?"

".........."

" God please may watch over us~"

................................................................

"Ai'Yo are you ready for tomorrow"

Yo groaned. " What about tomorrow? My head is about to explode" Beam shook his head taking his seat. Thank god he isn't suffering from a hangover. He's pretty sure with Ms. Krrong's shrilling voice it won't be a pleasant morning.

" Swasdee krrrab~ "

Speaking of the witch

"Swasdee krrrrab Ms. Krrrong~" They chanted simultaneously. Ms.Krong ran her eagle gaze everywhere crossing her arms.

" Wayo Kongthanin~"

Everybody sat still on their seats unmoving, relevant books placed on their desks neatly.

"Pres-aahhgh-nt ~"

Yo stretched his limbs while yawning. Beam gave him a sympathizing look which he failed to catch on. He smacked his lips lazily checking his surrounding until his droopy eyes met with piercing judging ones.

" Sleeping in my class is strictly prohibited! DETENTION!!!"

" B-but Ms.Krrong Ai'Yo has competition tomorrow. He needs time t-"

" I have WHAT?"

Beam glared at him before smiling sheepishly at the teacher. " H-he might need to p-practice-"