Part 37

Guess who's back with another frustrating chapter? Muhahahah. I missed you guys! Thank god the exams are over! And even before i expected too! I thought it would be too cruel to wait till September (even if it's what i promised) As my gratitude i chose to say hi with a full chapter instead of 'hey i'm back, how do you do' etc..etc XD! 

Let the roller coaster begin once again! 

...................................................................................................................................................

" You did it didn't you bastard?!"

Ming's fist connected to Mir's jaw unexpectedly with a sickening crack. The crowd loudly gasped when he crashed on to one of the tables breaking plates and glasses. Ming's eyes blazed with fire. Mir wiped off his bloody lip with the back of his hand and glared back at Ming.

" Playing the quite hero huh?" He stood up to his feet and threw a punch back as violent as the one he received. Ming barely missed the assault taking the most of it on his right shoulder. He winced.

" Yeah I did it! So what? I'm a bastard but at least I'm not a fag!"

The crowd grew deadly silent and Ming's eyes widened.

" What's the matter Ai'Ming? Not so heroic now huh?" Mir cackled dusting his clothes. " Go on tell them. Isn't that why you dumped Moonwan? Oh no let me rephrase that...it's the other way around. Isn't that why she dumped you... because you are a disgusting faggot? "

Just as he finished someone else strode towards him in long strides and landed a hard blow square on his face breaking his nose. Mir hissed at the unbearable pain trying to find his footing.

Pha was soaked from head to toe, face contorted with fury. Before Mir could recover he aimed another punch straight to his gut out of anger.

" Ai'Pha stop it you already broke his nose"

Nai said in a stern voice yet didn't make any move to stop him. Mir spit out some blood clogged in his mouth from his nose and smiled maniacally showing his bloodied teeth.

" Here comes the other faggot~" He drawled.

Pha stood on his feet undeterred as more and more whispers increased in volume.

" What great news isn't it Pring~ I bet you never see it coming"

Mir turned to Pring who had a disgusted look on her face mixed with anger.

"Didn't it ever occur to you why your precious Phana never bat an eyelash at you?" Pring bit her lip in agony. Mir smirked at all the horrified looking faces. " That's because he is GAY!........ Just like great Mingkwan...his own cousin"

Pha hauled him up with his collars gritting teeth. " I dare you to talk shit about my family before I strangle your neck right here"

The look on his face remained dreadful even his tone was calm.

" Oh I'm not quite finished... Your brother...Nong Yo, isn't he a little fag too?"

With a snarl Pha punched on his face this time nearly breaking his jaw. Jude and Sun quickly held him back before he could pounce on Mir again.

" Don't listen to his Ai'Pha he wants you to get in to trouble again"

Mir cackled but winced a bit as his jaw throbbed. " I knew it all from the beginning alright. I tried to warn Moonwan about it. She didn't believe me. Just to my luck I caught on to that little nerd" He turned to Ming grinning. " Since Moonwan didn't believe me I showed her how you tailed behind him. And yes it didn't quite work" He said with mockery. " However it was more than enough when she caught you shamelessly flirting with the nerd, Yo and other girls...oh wait did I mention N'Yo?" He showed his bloody teeth once again. Ming's eye brows knitted in confusion, then he suddenly turned guilty. " Poor kid tho, can't blame him for having his hopes up" 

Pha looked at Ming with an accusing glare.

" But it served it's purpose anyway" Mir sing-songed turning to fuming Pha " Phana Kongthanin you shouldn't have been on my way~ Because of you I lost my status as a better student and a son" His nostrils flared with anger. " You were the perfect, the ideal, the untouchable...." He grinned "but not anymore. Now you are nothing but a disgraceful homo!"

" I could've taken your mask off quite nicely 18 months ago if it wasn't for that little bump in my plan..... maybe your backbone was still there at that time" He snorted. " How is your little boyfriend? Is he still alive?..Seeing how I managed to push him over the edge twice...hahah the edge how ironical"

" You bastard I'll kill you!!!"

This time no one was able to hold Pha back. Mir despite his wounds managed to hit Pha once or twice but with Pha driven by madness it was impossible for him to free himself from the attack.

" Because of you I almost lost him twice! You made me do that! Because of that he was traumatized! What did he ever do to you you asshole! It's not even his goddamn fault!!!"

" Ai'Pha stop it! You'll get expelled!"

The pleading went straight to deaf ears. Pha punched repeatedly half yelling half crying. Everybody looked flagger blasted. They had never seen nor expected such a demeanor from Pha. Pring had already left the scene mad and tear eyed. Some of them were quite disgusted with the new information and had decided to leave with her. Most of the juniors seemed disappointed with the seniors and decided also to leave . With the exception of few seniors all of them were gone by the time Mr. Tern arrived with the security.

" Shit!"

Nai quickly went to Pha's side and hauled him to the side with Jude's aid. Sun tugged Mir back from his collar gritting his teeth. " Even if you somehow manage to get away with this shit you pulled I'll make sure you see hell asshole"

Mir's face was nearly unrecognizable with all the blood. Pha who was still wet from jumping to the pool earlier had several cuts on his limbs and face along with a large black and blue bruise on his eye. Ming had an identical bruise on his temple and when he tried to put his hand on Pha's shoulder he sent him a meaningful glare.

" Take him to the nearby hospital" Mr. Tern said to the seniors then turned to Pha with a disappointed look. " This event is cancelled. We're leaving tomorrow"

.....................................................................................................................................................

This is going to be a doomed period T^T.

Comment please guys. Hope you (err enjoy?) like? err idk.. the chap. It's frustrating i know. Pha has a black eye. What a crime. Ming may have unintentionally done something wrong.... Poor Yo.

Spoilers- * We'll get to see the protective side of Ming again and yes it's because of YO!

                  * Did anyone forget Forthbeam? Wonder what happened to those two..... (not telling. that's a surprise) yehet ;)

What a drastic turning up of events. What will others think of them as now they've been found out? Will Pha and Mir get expelled?

Stay tuned......................................TBC