Part 36

Angst angst angst!!! 

.............................................................................................................

Kit changed in to a simple T shirt and a track bottom which he borrowed from P'Sun. The large plastic bag containing new clothes remained untouched at the corner of the changing room. He felt ashamed and undeserving to wear the new clothes Ming bought for him. He clearly didn't deserve P'Ming's kindness.

Kit was grateful for not encountering P'Pha on his way to the practice room. He already had full on his plate and he didn't know what to say if he met P'Pha again. Heads snapped to his direction when he finally got to the practice room and he wasn't even in his right mind to understand the situation. The instructor said something about they have to do both singing and dancing if they got in to the finals. So for now they can focus on the dancing route since the final eight still haven't been selected. Kit was spacing out for the entire 3 hours and refused to eat anything during the breaks.

A cool water bottle touched his cheek making him snap back in to reality. Forth grinned and sat beside him placing a small plastic bag in front of him along with a juice bottle.

" You don't wanna end up passed out do you?" He teased. Kit pursed his lips and drank a mouthful of water. He forgot how parched his throat was.

" Thanks P"

" Ayy don't you dare to poison our nong nitwit!"

Nai, Jude and Sun said in unison and quickly plopped down beside them. Forth played along laughing.

" Yeah I'm here to make sure medical faculty won't have a chance to beat the engineering faculty this year"

" Woah since when did you start to care about the med faculty huh?" Sun teased.

" Since one handsome raven haired nong enrolled to our faculty no longer before two months of course"

"HA HA very funny"

Forth smacked Jude who was wiggling his eye brows suggestively at him.

" So where did the plastic bag come from?"

Forth grinned and cocked his chin towards outside the hall. The trio oohed bobbing their heads knowingly.

" So nong is it too hard to catch up with the choreography? Or are you troubled with the singing parts? We could always ask for extra help you know, since you missed out most parts of it"

Kit only hummed in response. He failed to notice the glances exchanging between them.

" P'Jude did you see P'Ming?"

Kit stiffened. It was Ai'Pete. The engineering moon under Ming. Jude instinctively looked at Kit and then at the others. Kit looked guilty and fumbled with the water bottle cap refusing to meet anyone's gaze. Jude finally cleared his throat.

" Urgh...is it a emergency? I think he's busy with...something at the moment nong. Why don't you ask Ai'Forth. He'd be able to help"

" Oh? That would be great P!"

Forth pat Kit's shoulder encouragingly and left the hall with Pete. After that there was a brief silence between them.

" So nong "

" Hmm?"

" Are we pressuring you too much? I mean we kinda forced you to be the new moon. Besides you have missed practices and now you have to catch on them to-"

" It's okay P I'm glad to help my faculty"

Kit said monotonously. It was the truth. He did want to help out the med faculty and give out his best. But he isn't in his best condition right now. He can't even think straight. Was it a mistake to come back? Maybe he should've stayed in USA. That way he wouldn't have to face this situation.