Part 25

Sorry this is a short chap centering Phakit only~ I don't have much time these days. Please bare with me for once i'll update soon as possible!

..........................................................................

Kit blinked few times to adjust his blurry vision. His small fingers gripped the soft material underneath. Strange~ Because last time he remember he was at....

" W-where am i?"

His voice sounded raspy due to too much crying and the puffy eyelids made it hard to open his eyes. It took him sometime to process his surrounding. The room was spacious than his and the lights were too dimmed. Whoever it is, that person is concerned about his headache. The furniture was neatly arranged and the night stand seemed oddly familiar.

" Wait t-this is-"

" My room"

His heart almost jumped out of his throat as someone came out from the bathroom with a towel in his head wearing dark blue shorts with grey long sleeves.

" Y-you? W-what are you d-doing h-?"

" The question is..... what are you doing here? In my room? " (Chap 5 recap lol)

Pha smirked at the dumbfounded expression at Kit's face. He casually walked around the bed tossing his towel on the chair checking himself from the mirror. Kit gulped. It was like rewinding a cliché movie. Then suddenly previous night flashes hit him.

The kiss on the same wall, the kiss on the very same bed! He quickly tried to scramble off the bed but too late Pha was already on him in the next second.

" Now now patient should stay on the bed. Doctors orders~" Pha said leaning down wearing that stupid goofy smile of his. Kit's heart thumped miles per second as he tried to cower inside the blanket. But It was suddenly ripped away from him leaving him bare. That's when he noticed the lack of his clothing.

" W-what did you do with my clothes???" He panicked reaching for the blanket and pushing the taller who's on all fours at the same time. Kit was only in his boxers and the suggestive position made his cheeks burn with embarrassment. However Pha had different plans in his mind.

" Oh what's with that blush? Having dirty thoughts are we~" He said yanking the blanket which then turned in to a tug of war. Pha was obviously stronger so he easily lowered the blanket despite the smaller's protests. Kit shut his eyes tightly when Pha crawled on top of him. He heard him chuckle and something cool and wet touched his forehead. His eyes fluttered open and met with Pha's concerned face.

" Relax you've a fever. I had to clean you and remove you from those wet clothes"

Kit turned a shade darker if it was still possible. P'Pha looked more handsome with his wet freshly wet bangs covering his forehead while he concentrated on the wet clothe. But no.. this is the same jerk who ruined his life. He can't fall for his tricks once again. Kit made a sound from his throat and tried to throw a kick but was easily caught by smirking P'Pha.

" You tried that once remember? I'm not going to stand there like an idiot waiting for you to kick my crotch once again~"

Kit could only stare dumbly at the handsome face while he remained at P'Pha's mercy once again.

" Let me go P'Pha I want nothing to do with you anymore"

" You called me P'Pha"

Kit stilled for a moment but again tried to sit up rudely shoving the other off.

" I already told you I don't have time for this shi-"

" Kit I'm sorry"

Pha gently took his small hands interconnecting their fingers since Kit was too weak to put up a fight.

" Give me a chance to explain.........please"

Kit sighed in defeat. He's too tired and to be honest he's not sure whether to believe Pha or not. But a part of his heart told him to trust him. Even though Pha clearly has been a jerk to him all these years.

" Kit I know this is too late and it isn't even going to cover up what I did to you. But believe me I regret what I've done in the past and I wish I could run back in time to make it up to you. I was a cowered to deny my feelings for you"

Kit had a hard time breathing and his stomach did a weird flip.

" Yes Kit I liked you since the day you came to me lending your umbrella stuttering on every word you speak, those cute eyes hidden behind big glasses, those short legs running away from me whenever I tried to reach you. I watched you when you were busy reading books under that tree when I should've concentrated on my match, I watched you dose off in the library when I should've look for the books for my projects, I watched you smiling at that kid when I should've listend to my friends when they were talking to me. That's all because I liked you Kit. Do you know how hurt I felt when you suddenly ignored my existence? When I thought you also actually liked me you ran away from me. After two whole years I met you. I should've been happy more than anything but no, I was angry more than I ever was. It was too hard for me to sort out my feelings-"

" You think it was easy for me? I was confused about my own self whether I'm gay or not! I had never liked someone in my entire life other than you. I was already at the bottom of the school ladder and I didn't want to feel more shitty than I already was! I don't really expect you Phana Kongthanin out of all people to understand me. How could someone like you feel the misery of a nobody like me?"

Kit's breathing ragged as his eyes met with Pha's tear brimmed ones. It was the first time he was seeing this vulnerable side of him.

" I'm far away from perfect Kit. If I was I won't be a cowered to admit my feelings even after recognizing you. Yes I was hurt when you lashed at me because I thought all these time my feelings were one sided. I was chased but I never had chased anybody. So I acted like a prude to you. I was pretending to be the kingka whom everyone always looked up to, the perfect flawless role model standing out with good grades and great expectations. But what they failed to notice was I am a human as much as they are. I know I sound like a douche but I didn't want them to call me gay. That's why I had to sneak up and steal your first kiss like that. Once I had it I thought I was over you, that I only needed to confirm myself. But I was wrong. Since that day I wanted more of you and I was scared of that. I'm sorry Kit, a thousand time. Only after you left I realized I liked you...a lot-"

" That's the difference P'Pha" Kit suddenly cut him off, his voice fainting along with the drooping eyes.

" You liked me while I loved you"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.