Part 23

Forthbeam's night

Forth's eyes have been searching for the short raven haired trouble maker since half an hour but Beam was no where to be found. It gave him an unsettling feeling in his gut. Maybe he was stupid worrying about a grown eighteen year old lad but it was impossible to not to. He repeatedly dialed his number but remained unanswered making him frustrated to the very end.

" P'Forth!"

He snapped his head to the right only to sigh in disappointment.

" Yes N'Fan"

The said girl tucked her strand of hair behind her ear smiling bashfully.

" P' are you alone? Aren't you drinking with your friends?"

" No I'm looking for someone. Why Nong where's your friends?" He asked trying to be polite. The girl pouted and played with the hem of her dress.

" P' ~ They left me here fifteen minutes ago" She whined trying to grab Forth's attention who was busy looking everywhere for his unrequited love (T^T)

"P'~ You can accompany me for a while right?" She asked eyes glistening with hope.

" Huh? Um –"

"Please P' I'm all alone" She clung on to his arm trying to act cute but huffed in annoyance after what Forth said.

" Okay I'll uh help you to find them"

Forth forced a smile once in a while playing with his glass fed up with the constant chattering of the girl. There was no end to it actually. It was all about her expensive house , cut that 'mansion' her clothes, servants, cars and her filthy rich dad. He shook and sometimes bobbed his head clearly not having any idea what she was blabbering about, until he caught a mop of black hair at the corner of the hall sipping a beer shamelessly flirting with girls. Forth looked closely as Beam raised his hand bringing it to tuck the girl's hair behind her ear. He even had the audacity to throw a flirty wink. Forth's blood boiled.

" P'~ Where are you going?"

He didn't bother to answer and just strode towards the couple in long strides.

" Aren't you beautiful" He heard him say. The girl let out a giggle leaning close and that was the last stroke.

" Nong!" Forth cleared his throat unnecessarily loud causing the girl to tsk and snap her head back. But after seeing Forth her lips curved up to a dazzling smile.

" Oh P' Whe-"

" I was talking to him" (ouch)

Beam wordlessly sipped his drink without even sparing a glance at him.

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

The girl looked back and forth between the two of them. Beam opted for a balant 'no' but he didn't want to disrespect the senior in front of another junior. He sighed and followed the taller leaving the glass on the table.

" What do you want?"

They were outside the restaurant away from the booming noise.

" N'Beam, I want to make things right with you"

Beam scoffed.

" Please give me a chance. What should I do to make you forgive me?"

"Actually nothing, because whatever you do I won't ever forgive you"