Part 6

Kit was on the verge of fainting. Everything happened so quickly and he literally flew out from the dreadful place. Not even bothering to close the door on the way he dashed towards the big gate.

*Thud*

" Woah! watch whe- Oh it's you"

Ming beamed.

Can this day get any worse?

Kit didn't bother to look at him. Bowing several times he ran for his life momentarily tripping and stumbling with one shoe in his hand. Chuckling at the retreating figure Ming stepped in to the house. He wondered what business the nerd would have at Kongthanin residence.

" Ai'Pha ! Why t- .........umm what are you doing?" Ming raised his eyebrow at the taller who's tapping the phone screen with much force that may even leave a crack on while resting an ice bag on his dick. His face scrunched up with anger and distress

. Pha looked up momentarily and groaned. Constant ringing noises could be heard through the phone #Little brat# flashing over and over.

" Answer the phone damnit!!!" He cursed and hissed simultaneously. The slight movement causing the pain to increase by ten folds (plus his anger).

" What?"

" Are you fucking deaf? Can't you pick up your calls??"

" Geez are you in your periods or what?"

"Shut up! Didn't you know you were supposed to be tutored today?"

".......may be?"

" asdjklfbnsjiydy"

" Whaat??"

"dlckafkwvf livai vzjxcn"

" What the FUCK are you saying???? I don't understand a thing"

".................. Just get home already. Mom will be home in few minutes"

"oh shit!"

*Hang Up*

Pha sighed and angrily tossed the phone aside. Ming looked at the ice bag and other's face back and forth. Putting one and one together his mouth opened to form an 'oh' in realization.

"Pfftt- hahahahhahahahhahahah!"

" Quit it!" 

Pha threw a pillow at Ming angrily but much to his irritation other continued to laugh his ass off.

" W-wait wait hahha wait! Let me get something straight. So one, N'yo was supposed to be tutored today? Two ,just about 2 min ago that kid ran out of the gate out of all people. And finally it's like a truck has ran over your face...hahahha or rather your dick Lmao!!!"

Pha cursed under his breath. He felt undeniably embarrassed and ashamed. Ming didn't had to be a genius to figure it all up.