Part 22

"Ai'Pha! Ai'Pha! Ai'Pha! Ai'Pha! Ai'Pha! "

Pha chugged 3 shots in one go and cocked his brow at his cousin. Ming shrugged before chugging the same amount within less than five seconds. Apperantly those two idiots had decided to finish their unfinished little game  ( 'stupid' if Kit may add) from last time.

Ming was on his 9th shot when Pha finished his 12th sealing the victory. He slammed the empty glass on the table bulging his eyes out for a second and others cheered and some even banged on the table. Kit scoffed. What so great about it? It's not like he won Olympics or anything.

" Nong you haven't touched your drink yet?"

shit!

" Uh n-no thanks I'll pass"

" Are you kidding? We're here in a drinking party and you don't drink? "

Kit fidgeted on his seat as everyone directed their judging gaze on him. He doesn't want to end up like last time (heck he doesn't even want to remember it) But he doesn't want to be labeled as a sissy either.

" Nong are you allergic to beers ?"

" umm y-yeah"

Kit immediately bit his lip.

" haha N'cop you suck at lying. Anyway don't worry we've something else for you. Here drink up"

Kit eyed the blue liquid warily and sniffed it causing the one opposite to him laugh out loud.

"What?" He barked.

" Little corgi can't even handle alcohol" Pha snickered.

"Who are you calling Corgi you pompous head!"

" Ayy! I'm your P'"

" So? You're still a jerk!"

" You littl-"

Kit suddenly leaned across the table and shoved a hand full of snacks in Pha's mouth.

" Here enjoy this. You paid for all anyway" He said smugly enjoying the way P'Pha's face scrunched up with mouth full of food. Everyone snickered and watched from sidelines without interfering. It was much entertaining than a reality show.

" Whah did jyu du with m'monee? *gulp* There's only 31 baht left in my account! Out of 10,000 !"

Kit rolled his eyes." Look around, everybody is enjoying your little treat aren't they? Be glad you did something good in your pathetic life existence"

" You're gonna regret for what you said brat!" Pha fumed.

" Make me!"

" Hey hey hey! We're here to enjoy, not pick up a fight" P'Sun held his fuming friend back trying hard not to laugh his ass off.

Kit chugged the punch shutting his eyes tightly. It was horrible as expected. The strong scent had him nauseating for a second and his throat burnt like hell.

Fuck who even enjoy shit like these?

He grimaced at the bitter taste and the uncomfortable chill ran down his body. Hopefully he won't have to go through the suffering anymore for tonight.

After 3 hours most of the crowd went to their respective dorms except for them. Beam had disappeared all of a sudden along with Forth and they were too drunk to give a damn about it. ( except Kit of course who didn't dare to touch a drink again).

He stared disgusted at the huge puddle of bluish liquid in the middle of the table. The alcohol stench was unbearable and he wasn't too contented with the thought of dragging their drunk asses home. He stood up dusting his pants. Thanks to P'Nai a huge pack of snacks dropped on to his lap earlier and they were kinda sticky. gross!