Part 35

What the hell happened?

Kit closed his eyes tightly resting his hand over the wildly beating heart. He didn't dare to turn his head cause he could feel the burning gaze on his back. Kit couldn't be more grateful for the darkness enveloping him.

After that bizarre moment thankfully P'Pha disappeared in to the bathroom saving Kit from the embarrassment. However he came back right after few minutes maybe because he thought Kit would run away. But in reality Kit was shell shocked to move an inch. So he thought covering himself from head to toe was the better- no the only option he has. Considering there's no place left him to run.

Lub dub Lub dub Lub dub

Kit whimpered at the memory curling in to a ball. His body felt hot all over and it was uncomfortable. His heart had been thumping loudly in his ears for more than 2 hours.

What's happening to me?

Even though his forehead was already covered with perspiration he didn't dare to remove the blanket. How could he when P'Pha was watching him like a hawk. He spent hours without a wink of sleep and could only wish that Pha has finally fallen asleep. Kit slowly got off the bed making sure not to wake the giant up. His heart almost jumped out of his throat when P'Pha exhaled loudly getting in to a more comfortable position.

He quietly slipped in to the bathroom and freshened himself up. This is the day he's going to commit suicide. He can't say no to P'Ming because he might tell Beam about his identity. On the other hand he'd be toast if P'Pha catches him. Last night punishment wasn't something he ever expected to happen and the very thought of the other things Pha might have in mind scared him shitless.

Kit quietly came out of the bathroom wearing the previous day jeans and shirt. He blindly fetched one of P'Pha's large sweaters since it was freezing outside. Just when he turned to take his phone off the night stand lady luck decided to call him at the most inconvenient situation.

You know what to do with that fat butt~

FUCK NO!

Wiggle wiggle wiggle~

Te te te teety teety te~

Wiggle wiggle wiggle~

It all happened in a blink of an eye. Kit dashed across the room straight to the balcony struggling with the locked door while his phone kept ringing the alarm non stop. Pha snapped his eyes wide open at the bizarre sound and the sudden breeze he felt on his skin.

" Ai'Sho-rty! stop r-ight there!!!"

Kit wanted to cry. The lock was stuck so he was doomed. Pha jumped off the bed trying to chase the smaller but fell flat on his face with a loud 'fuck'. Before sneaking off the bed Kit had somehow managed to tie one of his long limbs to the bed post for extra measures. It gave him few extra seconds to escape from P'Pha's wrath.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle~

Te te te teety teety te~

NOT NOW DERULO!

The lock finally clicked and Kit entered the balcony despite Pha's loud hollering. His knees trembled along with his clammy hands. Pha had freed himself off the long sleeved shirt that kept him bounded on bed and soon chased after Kit like a mad hound.

Forgive me lord for I have sinned~

Kit gulped and jumped off the balcony just when Pha almost caught him by the hem of the sweater.