Part 20

Behold the devils~ Who said these two are innocent?

.................................................................................................................................

" N'Beam!"

Beam closed his eyes and let out a groan turning around.

"What?"

Forth cleared his throat looking around. " U-um we've to buy drinks for today's party"

"We have a party?" He cocked his eyebrow.

" Yeah. Every year senior moons and stars throw a welcoming party for the new participants. It's kinda like tradition? So we could get to know each other more" Forth smiled. At least this way they could talk.

"Whatever" Beam muttered and played with his phone.

"So.....what are you doing?" Forth poked his head over his shoulder.

"Chatting" other replied nonchantly making him frown.

"With whom?"

" Girls"

Beam said without hesitating. Forth bit his inner cheek in agony. How could he say that so easily? Girls? It's not even single!

" Umm g-great" The words came out bitter than he thought. " We should really get going"

"What for? It's still noon"

" But we've to book the restaurant too"

Beam put the phone down and gaped at him. " Are you guys millioners or something?"

" Nah I said it's traditional. Every year we go to the same place so we'll have a discount. Besides Ai'Pha pays the most" Beam made a face at that and returned to his phone.

"-A-and of course I buy the drinks" He didn't mean to brag, he just wanted to cover that he mentioned Ai'Pha's name. Sometimes he curses his blabbering mouth. However Beam snapped his head back at that and Forth would've been so happy for the sudden mood change if it wasn't for that creepy looking smug on his face.

"Oh why didn't you say so~"

.........................................................................

*Beep*

Copter yawned and blindly reached for his phone. He barely sleeps at night and when he finally finds the time some annoying fucktard decides to ruin it.

Unknown no:

'Ay short kid! Did u really think I let u off the hook?'

He blinked twice and clutched the device with both of his hands.

" What the? How did he?"

He quickly deleted the message and went back to sleep hugging his books.