Part 32

Sooooo sorry for the late update guys. I'm afraid i can't continue the story for much longer TT. I don't have much time before my college entrance exam. I'll try to finish this asap. Sorry this might become more crappy.

(2500 words)

...........................................................................................................................

" The road is closed, I can't believe we wasted all night! "

Forth slumped on the driving seat heaving a distressed sigh. Though they all were kind a expecting Pha and Kit to come to the resort yesterday, they didn't. Not wanting to waste time any further Forth took the mini van in order to look for the missing two. Ming joined him along with Sun, Jude and Nai. Calling was not an option since both phones remained switched off or unreachable for an unknown reason.

" What do we do now? Turn back?"

" Obviously they haven't gone this way. Let's check the sides"

Sun suggested. It was a slim chance but what other option do they have? Ming kept shaking his knee impatiently and looked somewhat bothered. All of them were dead tired having no sleep all night. The unexpected storm few hours prior made them more worried about the duo as well.

" Wait! Let's follow this road!"

Ming said tapping on Forth's shoulder all of a sudden.

" Why?"

" See there's a trail of tyres"

He was telling the truth. There was a prominent trail of tyres carved on the mud leading to the woods.

" Shia! What is this place? It's fucking creepy"

Nai closed the shutter immediately feeling a cold breeze enveloping him in whole.

" Where on earth did they disappear to?"

" Hey Ai'Forth, isn't that ......"

The trail ended before a huge oak tree and Forth's eyes widened in horror.

" MY BIKE!!!! I'MMA KILL THAT DAMN IDIOT!"

After that it wasn't that hard to find the two sleeping figures huddled closer under one jacket for warmth, younger sleeping peacefully on other's shoulder and taller asleep on the latter's crown. Such a lovely sight to see.

" Well isn't this marvelous~"

Jude whisper-awed at the scene turning to mischievous looking Sun and Nai who immediately took the chance to snap some pictures, for later blackmailing purposes. Forth rolled his eyes taking his sweater off and gently shaking Pha. Yes he fucking stole his bike and destroyed it but still he's his dumb best friend.

" Ay Wake up! Here wear this. You better pay up the garage fee asshat! "

Pha opened his eyes slowly squinting them. His throat was dry and felt like a freaking sand paper. He mumbled something akin to thr-o-at aurgh h-urts.

" What?"

Forth leaned close only to have Pha explode.

" Achooooo!"