Part 5

Pha parked his car at the garage and started to wash it thoroughly after rolling up his sleeves. 'Nobody touches his car and gets away with it' He thought angrily.

 His school uniform drenched with water yet he heeds no mind. His ride is his first priority. After about half an hour he unlocked the front door and shuffled inside. His parents aren't home usually. Specially his father.

"Mom! I'm home" He shouted and fetched a clean t shirt and shorts on his way to bathroom.

While he was taking a shower the door bell rang. Thinking his mother would answer the door he shampooed his hair leisurely. He still can't believe that shorty had the nerve to do such a thing. What happened to his innocent cute side?

Well you know what they say.... looks can be utterly deceitful.

He stepped out from the bathroom and went to the kitchen wiping his neck and hair with the towel. Munching on a cookie he passed the living room only to notice a pair of black canvas neatly placed at the doorstep. Strange... He's pretty sure Yo doesn't own it. 

Just when he was carefully climbing the steps his phone vibrated.

Tell your brother to be ready. His new tutor will be home by three 'o' clock. I already told him to wait at yo's room. Treat him well

Pha cocked his eyebrow. 'If mom already told him to wait at yo's room what is he doing at mine?' He casually opened the door to tell him it's the wrong room but halted after seeing the person looking back at him with a dumbstruck look matching to his very own.

..............................................................................................

Kit sighed for the fiftieth time today. His whole life has turned up side down because of that jerk. All the bullying has totally gotten out of hand and yet his class teacher asking him to tutor someone. What a great timing isn't it?

Being the goody two shoes he is, he couldn't do anything else but to comply . Re reading the home address he stopped at the mini bar paying for his favorite chocolate ( A/n-Which lead the enemy straight to you) and a smoothie.

He munched on the kitkat and passed through the parking lot. The black ride beside him caught his eyes and he felt his neck veins popping. Out of impulse he threw his untouched smoothie on the wind screen which now looks like a vomit and did a mini victory dance inwardly.

"Have a nice day Asshole! " he muttered and left not forgetting to throw a kick on the tires.

He stood before the great house and rang the door bell. The house is huge and fancy. Maybe a little bit expensive than his own. One of the good things about Kit is he never brags. He's smart and rich but never shows it. Maybe if others knew he's the son of a popular governor they'd have treat him lot nicer. Just like Beam says each and everyday.

He waited but the door wasn't opened. He checked the time. It' two past fifty. So he's not that early. He was already informed to wait at his tutee's room so they must've opened the door for him. Without thinking much he turned the knob and unlocked the door successfully. Placing his shoes neatly beside the door he climbed the steps and stopped before two identical doors which are not that far from each other. He felt weird barging in to a strangers room.

 Heaving a sigh he entered the room on left and nearly fainted. The whole room is a mess like a tornado has crept in. There wasn't any study table so he concluded it was the wrong room. The next room was exactly the opposite. Everything was in order. The furniture , books, clothes and even the stationery.

He sat on the chair and opened few text books making a small quiz for his tutee since he's still late. The door creaked indicating his suppose to be tutee's arrival so he turned to greet him but the words just stuck in his throat.

By the door a tall lad wearing a black T and white shorts appeared with a towel still on his head. It was none other than that ASSHOLE PHA!

Kit immediately knew he was in deep shit.

" W-what are you doing here?" He stammered.

Congratulations you idiot!

Pha raised his eyebrow mockingly. 

" The question is... what are you doing here? in my room?

Kit gulped and shoved the books inside his bag. His ears have the same shade of red as before.

"S-sorry my mistake" Kit quickly dashed past the taller.

" Not so fast"

Next thing he knew he was sprawled on the bed Pha on top caging his head in between. His eyes widened like saucers.

"W-what a-are you?-"

"Say sorry" He commanded.

"W-what?"

" I said say Sorry "

Kit narrowed his eyes .

"No way in hell!" 

He struggled to pushed the other but Pha didn't even budge.

" Get off me!"

" Are you in a position to tell me what to do?" He asked cockily. Kit struggled harder and knocked his glasses off in the process. Taking the advantage Pha snatched it.

"Hey give it back!" He shouted and reached for it blindly.

"What? Don't tell me you are helpless without these"

 Pha taunted him still towering over the small frame. While Kit was busy searching for his glasses blindly the taller took the opportunity stare at the familiar hazel orbs completely drowning in them. Pha is enjoying this too much. A smile unconsciously appeared on his lips.

However it didn't last long as Kit threw a well aimed kick straight to his jewel and ran out swinging his backpack without daring to turn back. Pha howled in pain and rolled off the bed landing his butt graciously on the floor with a loud thud.