Chapter 1: Pilot

Jaimee Simone-Menefee stood in front of her full length mirror, observing her body in the floral print robe she sported. Jaimee was a plus sized girl. She had fair skin and her body was shaped right. Her hair was jet black and mid back length. Jaimee was always self conscious when it came to her body because she felt as if she wasn't good enough for anyone.

But all that changed when she met her husband Keyeion Menefee at a carnival. They were married for 3 years now and going strong with their two year old son, Jacion.

Keyeion would always boost her confidence and tell her that she is the most beautiful woman ever. Even with him telling her that, she would still have mixed thoughts about her body.

"Good morning beautiful." Keyeion said coming from the bathroom. He stood behind her and wrapped his hands around her waist, leaning down, kissing her neck.

Keyeion is a handsome 23 year old man. He was dark skinned with nice tone abs. 6' 5' in height and thick. It wasn't Keyeion's look that attracted Jaimee, but his personality and his drive for success.

"Good morning." She smiled and layered her hand over his.

"Why are you up so early?"

"I was just uh-"

"Jay we've been together for three years and you still don't trust your body." He let her go and sat on the ottoman near their bed.

"I'm sorry. I try but... I just, I'm sorry." She whispered as she begin to cry.

Keyeion heard her sniffling and looked up from the floor.

"Come here." He motioned her over to him and she obeyed. "Take your clothes off." He said.

"What?" She whisper yelled.

"Take your clothes off." He drew her over to the mirror and pulled her robe down as he stood behind her. Revealed was the black bra and panty set she bought.

She looked at him through the mirror as he undo her bra. He took it off and it fell to floor.

"I want you, my wife, my lover, my best friend, to know how much I love your body. I love your personality and everything about you from your head to toe and I want nothing to change. Your face is clear and beautiful, something no other women have." He spoke and they looked at each other through the mirror. A tear fell from her eyes as she took in everything he was saying.

"Your stomach that you hate so much reminds me of the blessing we got two years ago. Your ass..." He gave her ass a firm grip. "Baby this blessing you have behind you, makes me want you more and more every damn day. Your thick legs is everything a girl wish she had because they all want thick legs now. I love you." He turned her around and peck her lips. By now Jaimee was full on crying because he reminded her why she got married at the age of nineteen.

"I love you more." She hugged his tall frame.

"You want me to make breakfast or get Jacion ready for daycare?"

"I'll make breakfast." She smiled.

Keyeion nodded and went into baby Jacion's room. He was wide awake playing with his aeroplane.

"Good morning JJ." Keyeion smiled and picks him up.

"Morning daddy." He said.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine. Hungry." He scratched his head.

"Mommy's making breakfast." He said.

"Good cause I'm starving." he said.

Keyeion gave Jacion a bath and got him dressed in a pair of Carter jeans, a Nike sneakers and a red hoodie from Nike. He brushed his hair and they were on their way downstairs where the sweet aroma of pancakes, fruits, milk and bacon filled their nose.