Chapter 39: The Worst

2 months Later

Jada laid in her bed half naked hugging her body pillow that Dice had bought for her since he wasn't gonna always be there.

She had gotten off work early since she was 5 months pregnant. Krishna had gave her maternity leave earlier than expected once she realize that Jada didn't work like she use to.

Jada was alone on the Thursday evening and only wish she wasn't there alone so she cried herself to sleep a few minutes go.

Dice had surprisingly gotten off work an hour ago and was now making his way home. He had ask for a change in shift and they granted it to him. Now he work on Mondays to Thursdays and come off at 4 on Thursdays and Jada had no clue he was coming home.

He pulled up in the driveway next to Jada's car and got out, making sure it was all locked up. He went inside where the cool air send chills down his spine and the silence drowned him. He sat the bags of snacks and vegetables he bought, down on the counter and put his key on the hook.

Jogging upstairs, he entered his room and saw his fiancé sleeping in just her underwear. He smiled and went in the bathroom to take a shower. He got out and dried off then threw on a pair of basket ball shorts and a t-shirt then put some deodorant on and walked over to their bed. Dice observed her and her body and thought how beautiful she is. He just couldn't stop staring at her, it made him almost want to cry, but he held it in.

Such flawless beauty laid on his bed, he realized that he wanted nothing else but her. Dice wiped the tears that had finally slipped out and lightly chuckled.

He carefully removed the pillow she laid on and replaced it with himself, putting her legs and arms round him. He felt her stomach poking his side and rubbed it, feeling how soft it is. He lightly tapped it and felt the baby moving, which put another smile on his face.

He looked at Jada and realise how uncomfortable she looked and saw tears running down her eyes.

"Dumpling." Dice ran his fingers through her hair to wake her up. "Baby."

"Hm." she hummed. When she noticed Dice was home, she opened her eyes to look at him and gave him a slight smile.

"What's wrong princess?" he wiped her eyes.

"My back hurts." she sniffled.

"I'm sorry you have to go through this pain." he said and kissed her lips before getting up.

Dice went over to his dresser and pick up a cream he had bought for her. He got on the bed behind Jada and opened the jar. He scooped out some and rubbed his hands together then began massaging her back. She sighed at the feeling and closed her eyes, allowing Dice to massage her back.

After couple minutes he put the jar back and put a shirt on Jada.

"I bought some snacks for you, which one you want to eat first?" he said while coming back in the room with the bag he brought in.

Jada was sitting up in the bed, picking a game for them to play. "What you have?"

"Twizzlers, Takis, Pringles, Doritos and some other random stuff i picked up and don't know what it is." he said and she laughed.

Dice emptied the bag infront on her and her eyes lit up.

"Thank you pooh bear." she drew his head down to hers and pecked his lips.

"Anddd.. I bought you something else." he went over to his dresser and picked up a box.

"What is it?"

He open the box, revealing a silver charm bracelet. Dice took it out and put it on her wrist.

"Awww babe." she cooed and observed it.