Chapter 15: We Did It

"Aye gimme a call." Trenton said.

"Your next call isn't until next Monday."

"Cleo don't play with me."

"I can't and I'm sorry." she said while writing down some things.

"Come on man. It's important."

"Yeah all y'all calls are important." she rolled her eyes and lean back.

"Listen up bitch, I'll kill you. It's the New year and a nigga is tryna change. You know. I'm trying out that bullshit ass new year new me thing. But if a bitch gon step outta line, she gots to go. So make ya choice."

"I'm not afraid of you. If that's what your trying to do." she said. She wasn't phased by what he was saying since she'd been threatened by other guys.

"Cleo come on. I gotta call my daughter."

"Lemme guess, it's her birthday?"

"I don't know what the fuck is up with you but yeah it is."

"You get 10 minutes, but you got to do me a favor." she bit her lips.

Trenton knew what she was talking about and he wasn't about to play.

"Aite. I do this for my daughter. So what do want?" he leaned on the desk and look at her through the clear divider.

"Head. And I'll give you extra minutes.

"Bitch you got me fuck up." he mumbled and look away.

"You couldn't ask for the dick? I know it'll fix all your New Year problems.

"Nope. Head or no minutes."

"Aite check this. Come here." he bit his lips and looked at her seductively.

She smiled and went to the divider.

"Come hea girl." he said and she came closer.

He reached his hand quickly into the little hole and grabbed her neck, pulling her so her face was pressing against the glass and she tried to catch her breath.

"Listen hoe. I'm not fucking with you today. Ion stick my togue in bitches pussy so I'm not finna start today." he said. She was turning red in the face while trying to push away from the glass but couldn't.

"Stop." managed to let out.

When he did, he pushed her back with force causing her to fall back in the chair and it rolled away.

"#Lessonlearnt bitch." he said and walked away.

"Yow Key, whats good man?" Dennis said and dapped him up.

"Chilling bruh. What it do?"

"Man not shit. But the gag is-"

"Boy you on them gossip girl keke bullshit? Talm bout gag is." he chuckled.

"Thats my sister. She be sayin that shit ertime her best friend come around. But i was sayin' i heard Cleo be giving away 10 minutes call only if you give her head."

"I been down that road."

"You take it? Cause she got STD."

Keyeion looked at him in shocked.

"Man tell me you didn't take it." he shook his head."

"I didnt. I was considering my wife."

"You be-"

"Nigga you'on know this bitch wanna nigga give her head for a ten minutes phone call." Trenton said and sat in the sand.

"She all want a nigga give her head with her STD face ass." a guy said while passing by.