Chapter 24: Twins?

March 12  (10:48 pm)
(2 week later)

Keyeion had gotten up early in the morning and prepared breakfast for the three of them like he always did since recently.

Two weeks later and Jaimee was still mad at him. He's been doing everything to get on her good side but she wasn't budging. He would ask her something and she had to decide if she wants to answer him before she actually do.

Keyeion haven't slept with her ever since because she didn't want him to, so she would have Jacion's company everyday after he came from school, and Krishna's whenever she stopped by with Jada on their lunch break.

After what happen the other night, Keyeion has decided to change for the better. He had a meeting the following day and told them he was officially done with the game and so were they since they had no job. He also told them that he would help them find a job but he wasn't making any promises. He had got the Maserati repair and the colour changed to a shiny black since it was wrecked.

He called her family and his over by their house and explained what happen that night. Most were disappointed while the rest like Jalissa, Zack and his father wasn't phased because they knew how he was and something like that would happen sooner or later. He apologized and they forgave him but left him with a warning.

It was Wednesday night. Everyone had already took a bath and was in Jaimee's room except for Keyeion. He was downstairs preparing dinner for his family, which was rice, baked chicken and vegetables.

"Dad, when are you and mommy gonna talk again." Jacion sat around the island.

"Whenever she feels like talking to me." he mumbled while making their plates.

"Well you guys are annoying, i don't wanna be her messenger no more." he shook his head.

Keyeion sighed and finish what he was doing.

"Well our bad. You won't be." he sat Jacion's plate around the table and turned the tv on. "I'll be back." he told him.

He picked up Jaimee's plate and a bottle of water, carrying them upstairs. He opened the door and saw her sitting indian style in just her panties and one of his shirt, doing some work on her computer.

"Here." he walked around her side and handed her the plate and the bottle.

"Thanks." she mumbled and took them from him. It was the only time he saw her; when she called for him or whenever he would bring her food, so he stared mad hard at her before leaving.

He made his way downstairs and began watching TV and eating with Jacion.

"Dad i wanna go on a plane." Jacion said.

"Soon."

"How soon? Cause I'm trying to fly first class." he said and Keyeion laughed.

"Soon. I promise."

"Uh uh. I've heard about your promises, I'm not taking those chances." he shook his head and Keyeion smacked his lips.

"Boy shut up." he said and they finished their food.

Jaimee sat her empty plate on the night stand and wiped her hands in a towel. She got back on her computer where she was agreeing to buy another shop in New York.

A business woman reached out to her and Krishna saw it in the shop's email. She contacted Jaimee and now she was reading over the contract and viewing photos of it. Krishna gave her input on it which was positive and Jaimee herself like it.

Once Jaimee read it over she printed it, signed the contract then faxed it back to the woman. Jaimee locked down her computer and called Jacion.

"Coming!" he yelled from downstairs. In a minute, he stood at the door. "Yeah?"