Chapter 41: Blessings

4 months later
Monday @5:19 pm

Fiona had arrived home from work couple hours ago and stood at her kitchen counter, staring at the two positive pregnancy tests in her hand as thoughts about a baby ran across her mind

Her and Leroy have been doing great for the one year that they've been together. The two have recently moved in together and even though they would argue sometimes it only drew them closer to each other. Leroy couldn't get his hands off her and she the same.

Fiona have been very on edge since she found out that she was pregnant. She thought she finally got what no-one else could give to her and was just living in the moment.

Leroy made her life way better than she was living, not saying it wasn't good before. They would go out on dates, fly out to tropical islands whenever they both had days off and would wrap up under each other for the whole day and not feel annoyed.

This was what they yearned for.

Meanwhile, Fiona was nervous as hell since she want to keep the baby but didn't know how Leroy would feel seeing that they haven't spoke about having babies yet.

She had call Jaimee and spoke to her about it in which she gave her an answer to tell him about it and see what his reaction would be, instead of taking matters into her own hands and cause a riot when it could be solved.

She heard the doors opening and her head quickly shot up as she hurried to hide the tests inside one of the drawers. Leroy came in with his briefcase looking sexy as ever, and close the door.

The frown he once held on his face turned to a smile once he saw his girlfriend.

"Hey baby." he walked over to her and pecked her lips.

"Hi boo. How was work?" she ask while hugging his waist.

"Stressing." he sighed.

"I made your favorite and ran some bath water for you." she looked up at him.

"Baby i gotta get some work done. It's not the end of the week."

"But babe it'll only take an hour or two, you don't even have to get dressed." she said and he chuckled.

"Alright. What you cook for me?" he rubbed her ass and squeezed them.

"Shrimp Alfredo." she smiled. The thought of cheese and shrimp made Leroy's mouth water and he just couldn't wait to eat. "How bout.... We try some else?" he tugged at her shorts.

"How about no. Probably later?"

"I'll hold you to that." he kissed her lips and she went to fix his and her plate.

Fiona was as nervous as could be. She tried distracting herself by asking him more about how work went but couldn't draw her mind from the pregnancy.