Chapter 6: Show Me

Today Keyeion and Jaimee were gonna go out. It has been 3 days since they have been going places as a couple and they were enjoying every moment. They went to the movies, the beach, the park, try different restaurants, went bowling and sky diving. They had spent one week as a family with Jacion and do different stuff as well.

When they broke the news to Jacion, he was confused until Keyeion broke it down some more. He started crying and Keyeion told him that they would have family time to make up for it. Even though Jacion was 2, he was smart.

"Oh I miss you sweet heart." Mrs. Linda said while hugging and kissing all over Jacion's face.

"I miss you too gwama." He giggled.

"Where's dad?" Keyeion said from across her in the couch.

"He's fixing the pipe in the backyard. He'll be around soon." She said and he nodded.

"Gwama can I play with Lucky?" Jacion ask referring to his grandmother's German shepherd.

"Ask your grandfather to let him out." She said and he ran off "So what's been going on with you?" She sat her hands in her lap.

"I got a call last night from an unknown number." He said and she look away.

"So?"

"Mom why you gave Anais my number?" He mugged her.

"Baby don't you think it's time to put all hatred behind?"

"It's not a matter of hatred. She was wrong for what she did."

"Key you can't stop love." She said and he knew she was right. "What Anais did was totally wrong but look at the bright side, you're receiving your first niece." She smiled and his eyes shot up at her.

"She's pregnant?" He smiled.

"Yeah. Two weeks to be exact."

"Wow." He whispered, genuinely happy for her but sad at the same time.

Anais was Keyeion's older sister, three years to be exact. The beef started two years ago when Anais came back from Argentina from a shoot she did with her company. Keyeion introduced her to his ex-bestfriend where they started talking. Long story short, some words were exchanged when Keyeion found out the two were getting married.

Keyeion spoke to her over and over about the fuckboy mentality he had but she didn't listen. He ended up doing some serious damage to her when they were fighting and she end up with some womb troubles where she couldn't conceive.
Keyeion, Jaimee and her parent's was there for her in the hospital from morning to night until she got fed up and didn't allow them to come back. She ran away when she was healed but kept in contact with her mother and Jaimee.

"Are you gonna talk to her?"

"I'll think about it."

"How's Jaimee? I haven't seen her in months."

"She's doing good. Losing a little weight but she good." He smiled.

"What why? She's beautiful."

"Mom it's what she wants. She keeps doubting her self and we don't go out like we use to because she gets self conscious."

"Is she okay?"

"Yeah. She been going to the gym and eating healthier than she was before."

"I wanna see her."

"You know you have a car and can come over anytime." He chuckled.

"Boy sometimes I forgot where ya live." She fanned him off.