Chapter 31: Like Me Or Not

"Key quit messing with Jalissa." Jaimee said while zipping up her suitcase.

"But she started it, why you ain't say nothing to her?" he retorted.

"Jalissa behave."

"Jay get ya mans. I'ma fuck him up for real." she said.

"Everytime you guys get too close y'all always be fighting. I ain't got shit to say." she said.

"Jalissa gimme my fucking phone yo." Key held out his hand.

"Who's Anais?" she smirked.

"Somebody, gimme it."

"Why y'all be talking bout babies. What the fuck is going on?" she hopped over the bed, trying to get away from him.

"Key what you got to hide?" Jaimee ask.

"Yo nudes." he said.

"Oooo." Jalissa smirked and ran to the bathroom.

"Jalissa give it back." Jaimee dropped the shirt and got up, walking towards the bathroom door. Keyeion banged on the door but heard nothing.

They step back and waited for her to come out whenever.

"Daammnn." Jalissa said in shock. She opened the door and stared at them. "Sis you got some nice ass titties." she said and handed Keyeion back his phone.

Jaimee blushed and shook her head, walking back towards her suitcase.

"Jay what time we leaving?" Keyeion ask.

"8. So i suggest you get the babies to your parents now. You put their milk in the bag?"

"Yeah. I got them strapped in and everything."

"Okay. I'm gonna stop by the shop to adjust some stuff. So I'll be back around 7:30" she told him.

"Okay." he nodded while she picked up her clipboard.

"And make sure you and Zack are ready before we come back Jalissa's gonna get the kids ready."

"Okay." he said and they went downstairs where her mother was feeding Nasir.

"Mom where's Zack?" Jaimee ask.

"He's in the kitchen." she said and Jaimee nodded. "Make sure you and the guys are ready when we come back cause we have to get ourselves and the kids ready as well." Jaimee said before going to Zack.

Keyeion picked up the babies bags and went outside with them while Jalissa sat across from her mother.

"Mom why didn't you call Jada?" she ask.

"Jalissa please."

"No, because i wanna know why you're so mad that Jada's with a guy she likes."

She didn't answer.

"You're scared she's gonna get pregnant huh?"

"Ja-"

"Just answer the question mom. It's only you and i talking now."

"Yes Jalissa. I'm scared. What if he leaves her? I don't have any money to take care of her and the baby." she explained.

"I told you he won't do that mom. We had this conversation already." she slapped her fist in her palm. She was about to speak but Keyeion came for the babies.

"Mom, can't you just accept the fact that she has a boyfriend? If it's in the case where it happens, i know and i trust that Dice will take care of them. You know why? Because he spoils her mom. Just like dad spoiled you. Accept the fact that she loves him just as much as he loves her. I still can't believe you didn't at least send a three worded text mom."