Chapter 26: 2 Just a little SEX

"I-uhm.... I-I uh the-well-" she stuttered.

Jada was nervous about wheather he wanted to see her or not even though he told her he'd call her but didn't. He just stood there and stared at her.

He then chuckled and pulled her in by the string on the sweatpants she wore. He closed the door and gently pushed her against it, kissing her lips passionately.

"I'm sorry about what happened earlier. She jus-"

"Shhh. It's fine. I've been through it already and it's in the past. You hungry?" he ask and she nodded. "What you want?"

"Soul food is fine." she said and stared in his eyes.

"I'm gonna order that then you're gonna tell me why you got that big ass bag." he bit his lips and stared down at her seductively.

"Okay." she said.

He pecked her lips multiple times before going to the kitchen. She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding then went and sit in the sofa. After ordering the food, Dice sat beside her and put his arm around her shoulder.

"Why you got that bag?" was the first thing he ask.

"My mom kicked me out."

"Why?" he looked at her concerned.

"Because she told me she didn't like you."

"I knew that."

"I kjo3w you'd pick up on it." she mumbled.

"What else happen?"

"Well when you left, we argued about me liking you and she not liking you then she said you only wanted me for sex-"

"I don't want you for sex Jada. I want you because you're you. I'm not gonna say you're different from them other girls 'cause that's some fuckboy talk. But what i am going to say is that you are different in your own special way. You're special to me. And I'm going to treat you like my Queen. What else did she say?" he said and she smiled.

Jada looked down at her fingers. "She said you were gonna take advantage of me a-" he lifted her head so she could look at him. "And when i get pregnant and you leave me, i shouldn't come to her." she looked at him.

He laughed and licked his lips. "And you believe that i would do that?" he ask and she looked away.

Dice understood that most guy think like that and would do that so he didn't take any offence to it when she didn't answer.

"Baby i would never leave you. Why would i leave something so precious that i want? Why would i leave a Jade, for a stone?" he lifted her head again. "I promise you with all my heart, i would never, ever, do that. And even if we had sex and you get pregnant, i wouldn't leave you, I'd take care of the baby and you." he pecked her lips and she nodded.

"And i don't think you're ready so i won't rush you. Whenever you're ready okay boo?" he added and she giggled.

"Okay pooh bear." Jada smiled.

He mugged her. "I don't like that."

She thought for a moment. "Snuckums?"

"Alright I'll go back to that. Snuckums sound gay as fuck." he ruffled her hair and went for his computer from down the hall.

"What were you doing earlier?"

"Looking at something."

"What?" she ask again and he looked at her.

"Babe come on, something. You're gonna see soon." he smiled.

Jada went in his bathroom to take a shower.