Chapter 5: 2 Don't Leave

"Aye! Come here." Keyeion called over one of the men who was reading the contract.

He got up with his orange juice and came to sit across from Keyeion.

"What's up man." The guy said.

"You read this?"

"Yeah. Note 2 got me fucked up bruh."

"Same shit I said. I had to read note 1 and 3"

"Aye Bruh. What this word is?"

Keyeion was laughing on the inside because in order to be in the army, you have to have some kind of English subject, and he seem to have none, but he didn't judge.

"Lemme see..... Renegotiation."

"Damn. My slow ass was saying Regenogation." He chuckled and scratched his chin.

Keyeion chuckled. "But I mean, two weeks before we leave. Not even a month? How the fuck am I gonna tell my wife that?"

"I don't even know who's gonna watch my kid, and I don't want to put the stress on my momma."

"I don't mean to pry but where's the kids mother?"

"She's dead." He said nonchalantly. Keyeion mouth formed a O.

"And you happy bout that?"

"Ain't say i was happy. I wanted her dead. So I killed her."

"Alright. Next subject." Keyeion said and he laughed.

"I'm Trenton." He held out his hand.

"Keyeion." He shook it.

"Alright Men! You have less that 10 minutes until your training begin." The Superintendent spoke.

Keyeion began to write up the paper and sign the contract after finish reading through it. They gave one of the personnel who was walking around and collecting, then went to the training site where they were given gears and guns.

It was couple minutes after 10 pm when they had officially finish training.

All the trainee's got their first two suits and they were excited. Most of them were scared.

Trenton and Keyeion walked out the building with everybody else with their suit and envelope and went to their car after exchanging numbers.

Keyeion got in his car and waited until it was cool. He checked his phone and realise he had missed calls from his wife and mother and some from an unknown number.

Once the car was cold, he pulled out the parking lot and drove out the on the main road. The ride back to his home was and hour long.

Keyeion thought about how Jaimee would take the news that he would be leaving in two weeks. Two weeks wasn't enough for him. There's alot he wanted to do with his family and two weeks just wasn't cutting it.

The only benefit Keyeion would get from being in the army is that he would be awarded and his wife and child would benefit from it with the amount of spousal support she'd be getting as well as child support from the organization.

Keyeion pulled up in the drive way and slipped his phone in his pocket then grabbed his stuff. He switched the car off and got out the locked it. He fished for his keys on the bunch he had and went inside the house and locked the door.

Out of all the reasons he had to why he loved Jaimee he cherished her cooking skills the most. He loved how she would cook and leave his so he could just easily warmed it up whenever he comes in late from where ever.