Chapter 17: Coming Soon

Wednesday February 2. 12:06 am

"Jacion get out!" Jaimee yelled at him.

"Mom i was only trying to help." he said and she didnt answer.

Jaimee was bent over the bed, swaying back and forth while her face was in the sheets. She cried and gripped the sheets as her body is cramped.

Jaimee was eight months pregnant and was going through hell. She had arrived from work couple hours ago and now she was crying due to pain. Jacion had woke from his sleep because he heard her crying. She needed Keyeion; was all she thought about, hopig the pain would go away.

Since Keyeions birthday was a week ago, she was pissed because she couldn't get to spend it with him or talk to him. Todays her birthday and it was brought in with alot of pain.

Anais went into early labor a day after Keyeion's birthday and welcomed her beautiful baby girl Anelka Kenecia Menefee. She tried calling Chad but he didn't answer and he didn't even came to see the birth of his child. The baby looked just like Anais with every features but had the eyes of her father.

Jacion walked over the other side of the bed and put his hands under her shirt, rubbing her back gently.

"Stop touching me Jacion." she breathed out and he stale faced her.

He removed his hands and walked out her room and took his time down the stairs. He went over to the phone and dialed one of 5 numbers that was on the sheet of paper on the small table. He didn't care for the other numbers but one.

He put the phone at his ears and listen to it as it rung.

"Hello?" she spoke in a sleepy tone and shifted in her bed but Jason pulled her closer to him.

"Auntie Kris?"

"Hi baby. What's wrong?" she sat up and moved her hair from her face.

"Mommy's crying again but this time she yelled at me and was in pain. I don't known what i did wrong." he cried amd wiped his eyes with his shirt.

"You didn't do anything wrong baby. I'm coming over now okay?" she got off the bed and took a quick shower then drew on some clothes since she was naked.

"Okay."

"What i want you to do when i get off the phone is to go in the kicthen and grab a bottle of water thats down in the cupboard okay? And unlock the door. Can you do that for Auntie?" she ask while looking for the keys.

"Yes auntie." he sniffled.

"And stop crying. You didn't do anything wrong. I coming over now." she said and hung up.

Jacion climbed on the chair and turn the lights on then went under the cupboard for a bottle of water from the case. He left the lights on then went over the door and got on his toes to unlock it.

He climbed the stairs carefully and went in his mother's room and closed the door. Jacion couldn't climb the bed with bottle in his hands so he sat it on the bed and climbed up.

He sat infront of her head and tried to open the bottle but he couldn't manage. He tried a different method by putting his shirt over the cover and using his teeth to get it open then removed the cover.

"Mommy you gotta drink some water." he tried lifting her head up and she complied since she was thirsty.

"Babe where you going?" Jason ask in a raspy voice.

"It's Jay." she got back in the bathroom and brushed her teeth."

"Is everything alright? You want me to come with you?"