Chapter 12: Just Like Your Father

"Jacion!"

"Yes!" he replied in and annoyed tone.

"Don't get fucked up lil boy."

"Yes mommy!"

"Bring my phone come down here. It's on my bed." she said. He didn't reply so she assumed he heard her.

Jaimee was preparing dinner for her mom and and sisters. She gave Jalissa the go ahead to bring along her husband and daughter.

Jaimee was wearing a short pink sundress that bearly past her knees and hid her small pudge and she had took out her weave, wearing her natural hair in a messy bun.

"Here." Jacion came down in a black jeans, black tshirt and a pair of sock.

"Why you wearing all black?" she took the phone from him.

"Because i wanted to match.".

"Your sock don't match."

"Mom stop raining on my parade." he said and she smacked her lips.

"I'm not. Put on a orange shirt, you'll still match."

"I'm gonna go ahead and trust you on this. Not because you're my mom, but because you dress nice." he said and she laughed.

Jaimee looked at her phone seeing she had a missed call from her sister.

She dialed her number back and call her.

"Hey. I'm at the entrance of the community." Jalissa said once she picked up.

"Alright. Just give the security your name and when he let you through, just drive straight down on the avenue, don't turn nowhere. My house is near the end of the road. You'll see lot 124 and my Mercedes."

"Aite." she said and they hung up.

"Jacion get down here!" Jaimee yelled and went into the kitchen to turn everything off."

"Are they coming?" he ask.

"Yeah. I like this shirt on you." she kissed his forehead and walked away to finish getting ready.

"What she said?" their mother ask from the backseat.

"Just drive straight when the security let me through." Jalissa told them.

"Security?" Jada ask.

"Yeah, top notch community have security you pinhead." Jalissa's husband, Zack, said from the front seat.

"Suck a cock bitch." she mumbled.

"Y'all need to cut it out." Jalissa said and put the car in drive. She drove up the the gate and the security ask for her name in which she told her and got let through.

While driving they observed the houses seeing how huge they were.

"Damn. Sis got them shmoney." Jada cheesed.

"You know 21 savage and future live in this community." Zack said.

"Really?" she beamed with excitement.

"Yeah and playboi carti too."

"Stop lying." she said. Jada was a big fan of Playboi Carter. She went to all his concerts and follow every social media he's on.

"Mom are we there yet?" Claire ask.

"Not yet baby but soon." Zack answered.

While driving Jalissa paid attention to where she was goin incase she missed the house. She drove slowly when she saw the lot number on the mail box then pulled up in the driveway beside Jaimee's car.