Chapter 10: What Friends Do

"Stop. Jason stop." Krishna giggled.

"Girl quit playing with me."

"You the one who's playing." she said and kissed his lips

"Well you shouldn't have distracted me." he smirked.

"You lie all the time."

Krishna was now at her home, which is also Edward's, talking to Jason, her baby's father, who was an interior designer. She had called him to help her with some things a month ago but he was busy. He put off some of his work to help her now, and they got distracted.

"But anyways, i want you to tell me what you think and how it can be set up." she showed him a photo of Jaimee's shop.

"Kris i can't tell you. I'd actually have to see it and pencil out everyverything which will only take me an hour." he said.

"Alright then." she got up and grabbed her key and purse.

"Where you going?"

"To the shop." she turned and looked at him. "And is it okay if i stop by Jay?"

"Who's Jay? It better not be another dude."

"It's not. She's my best friend." she pecked his lips and walk out the house and locked it up. "I haven't seen her in two months and couple days."

"How? And she's your best friend?" he ask while they got in his Porsche since Krishna wanted to drive.

"She didn't want to see me so i granted her wish. I understand why. But even though she don't wanna see me, I'ma still do stuff for her. And.. Pop up on her ass."

"That's why i love you." he attempted to kiss her but she put her hand in his face and kept her eyes on the road.

"Okay hold the fuck up. It ain't work like that."

"Kris quit acting up. Ima lay this act right on ya ass." he spoke seriosuly.

"Yo ass ain't doing shit. Your just a shit tal-" she stopped talking and moaned out as Jason crept his hand up her dress.

"What you said just now?"

"Stop." she tried moving his hand but ended up maneuvering over the other lane. "Mmhh." Krishna moaned once she stopped the car.

"What'chu finna say?"

"I'm sorry." she whispered and close her eyes.

"Thats what i thought." he removed his hands and licked it just as Krishna stared at him. "You driving or what?" he smirked and Krishna got back on the road.

"I can't believe you sometimes." she mumbled and parked in the parking lot once they arrive at the shop.

"You still taste good. Just as i remembered. But better." he chuckled and she smacked her lips and got out the car.

Since she had a key for the shop, she opened it and went inside as Jason followed suit.

"The Official Beauty Bar.... Hm. I like it." he said.

"Me too. We came up with it."

"It's huge in here." he looked around and went over to one of the card's. "What's these?"

"It's cards to show where she want what."

"I don't think a receptionist area can go here. It's better near the door." he said and looked around and took notes. "When is the opening?"

"Next year." she said and he wrote it down.

"4 months from now." he mumbled. "I'm gonna make small changes if that's alright."