Chapter 7: Love Making

She took the blindfold off and blinked so she could get use to the sight. When she finally saw where she was her eyes got wide and she froze in the spot she was.

"Tell me your playing."

"I'm not." He grinned with his hands in his pocket.

In her sight was a building that Keyeion bought for her a month ago. Since she was always saying she wanted to start her own business, he start her off, so the only thing she had to do was get clients, make the building into an actual shop and make him proud.

"Babe I'm not playing." She said on the verge of tears, walking towards him.

"I ain't either." He said and pulled her in a hug.

"How did you do this?" She ask and he chuckled.

"Remember that time I told you I was gonna drop off some resumé to apply for jobs?" He said and she nodded.

"After I did that, I spoke to Teresa's brother and he hooked me up with little to no cost, all you have to do is grind baby."

Teresa was both Keyeion and Jaimee's high school friend. She had moved five months ago to start her own real estate company and she's now successful.

"I can't thank you enough." She smiled.

"How about we go inside?"

"Right." She said and he handed her the keys. She opened the door and walked in with Keyeion following behind her. "Wow." She whispered while admiring the place.

The whole room was white and huge. She walked down the bottom of the room where there was a bathroom with a shower.

"So what do you think?" Keyeion ask.

"Babe it's alot of work that needed to be done." She said.

"I know babe. You can use the money that we saved, to build the company. It's gonna be hard, but you have to put in, to get out." He hugged her waist and pulled her closer to his body then pecked her lips.

She sigh and hugged him, laying her head on his shoulder.

"Jay you can do it." He mumbled.

"I know, it's just so much."

"It takes time." He said and she nodded. "So tell me what would you change and add?"

"First of all, I would completely take out the shower in the bathroom and just fix it up nicely. Then I would add like walls to separate the different stations. Oh and I would add like a little waiting areas over here." She pointed near the door. "And the reception area on the other side." She sighed in happiness.

"Perfect huh?" He smiled seeing her happy.

"Very." She smiled and looked around once more then looked at the key in her hands.

"You ready?" He ask and she nodded.

Keyeion held her hand and walked out the building after locking up and helped her into the car, making their way home.

****

"Pause it." Jaimee said.

"Where you going?"

"I'm gonna get some snacks." She pecked his lips and went downstairs.

It was currently 2:19 pm and Jaimee and Keyeion were both at home. They were locked up in their room with the surround system on, playing video games.

Keyeion got a call and he answered.

"What's good pops?"

"You're sister is here with her boyfriend."