Chapter 8: Without You

"Babe." Jaimee said.

"Yeah?" He spoke while fixing his tie.

"How i look?"

He took a minute to look at her instead of saying she look okay on the spot like most guy do. She did a full 360 for him and he nodded in approval.

"You look amazing babe." He kissed her lips.

"Thanks." She smiled and they headed out.

Jaimee had been in the gym all day since she didn't have anything to do. She planned on working on her shop when Keyeion leaves and give him all her time since he'd be leaving tomorrow.

She came in five hours ago to a sleeping husband and took a nap with him. They woke up and had a deep conversation that includes cuddling, crying and kissing. She helped him pack his things into his suitcase and cry in the process.

Keyeion pulled up on the sidewalk behind a red mustang and he help her out. He locked up the car and held her hand then they both walked towards the door. Jaimee rang the door bell and in a minute, his father came out.

"Hey pops." Keyeion said.

"Jaimee my favourite daughter-in-law." Clarke brought her in for a hug.

"I'm your only daughter-in-law papa." She smiled.

"Wow. Just act like you'on see me." Keyeion said.

"Come in." Clarke said. Him and Jaimee both walk inside, leaving Keyeion.

"Awesome." He mumbled and rolled his eyes before walking inside and close the door.

Yelling and cheering were heard while he walked down the hall. When he turn at the corner, he saw his sister and wife hugging and crying at the same time while he leaned on the wall with his arms folded

"I miss you so much." Anais smiled and wiped her tears.

"I miss you too." Jaimee smiled and pulled away from her.

"Jay come help me with the ribs." Clarke said and drew her from Anais.

"Where's Jace?"

"Linda's getting him dressed." He said and they both disappeared to the kitchen.

Keyeion stood their staring at his sister and she did the same. In his opinion, she looked amazing. She changed her hair length to a more shorter one and her hair colour from black to brown and she looked thicker than she was.

"Hey." He smiled at her and held out his arms.

Anais jumped in them and started crying.

"It's alright." He whispered.

They stood their in a hug, rocking side to side until she pulled away.

"I miss you." She wiped her eyes.

"I'm gon miss you too."

"Wha-"

"Dinner's ready." Their father said.

Keyeion held Anais hand and they went into the dining area and took a seat.

"You okay?" Jaimee ask and he nodded.

Dinner was served and everyone was having a decent conversation. Keyeion looked across the table and saw what look like Anais boyfriend.

"Key baby don't you have something you wanna say?" His mother ask after couple minutes of eating.

"The dinner is very amazing."

"Boy stop playing." She said and he laugh.

Keyeion sat his fork down and cleared his throat.