Chapter 30: Happy Birthday Bitch!

Jada had just woken up from a day of sleep and rolled over to lay on her back. She had been sleeping eversince they arrive at the hotel yesterday morning at 6 am and she haven't gotten up to eat or anything. At this moment she was really getting annoyed with herself and the habit of sleeping alot.

Jada wracked her memory, trying to remember what had happen earlier. Couple minutes later she did. She remembered Dice telling her he loved her but she didn't answer so he got upset.

"Shit." she mumbled and sigh.

She flipped her hair over so it was out her face and sighed. Looking to the side, Dice wasn't there. Jada sat up and looked for her phone that was under her pillow. She turned it on and was almost blinded by the brightness, that she had to turn it down.

It was 5 in the morning and Jada was shock and disappointed in herself. She had basically slept for almost 24 hours. She saw couple messages from Shamere, Jalissa and Jaimee all wishing her a happy birthday but Jalissa's was more violent. She sent them back thank you’s and flipped the sheet off her.

Standing up straight and stretching, Jada texted Dice and ask him where he was then sat on the side of the bed. She waited couple minutes for a reply and he told her he was on the balcony.

Jada got up and turned the lights on, she opened her suitcase and took out a towel, rag and hygiene products. She dug in it until she found her underwear and one of her oversized sweater. She got up and went to the bathroom then put her stuff down on the sink. She looked in the mirror and realise that Dice had taken off her makeup while she was sleeping. She began stripping from her clothes and took a shower.

Dice was on the balcony looking out at nothing in particular. He had woke up from sleeping on the couch half an hour ago and was now smoking while reading through the comments on his recent photo.

Majority of them were hating ass hoes, some were trying to find out who she was, some were asking to tag her, some were saying she was pretty even though they couldn't see her face and the rest were just saying how cute the both of them were.

Dice exhaled a cloud of smoke and smashed it on the ground then slouched down in the chair and popped the last of the skittles in his mouth. Dice was very upset about the fact that he told Jada he loved her and she didn't answer. To him, it made him look like a fool even though he meant it from his heart.

He wanted to love her like he meant it but he thought she didn't want that which caused his sudden change of mood. Every girl he been with, he didn't tell them he loved them simply because he didn't see anything in them. They all wanted him for his money and they wanted to spend his money but Jada didn't.

Dice had went out earlier and visit his grandparents and cousins then came back in. He would stare at Jada in her sleep thinkimg about how beautiful she was. He would've woken her up but remembered he was still upset at her, so he didn't bother. He also wanted to do some activities with her but she slept the whole day away which also pissed him off.

He loved her because she wasn't always out. Whenever he would come in, she'll be there to cuddle with him amd talk to him and that's all he wanted. Someome who he could hug and kiss up on and have a conversation with. He also wanted to spoil her since she didn't ask for much.

"This some bullshit." he muttered before closing his eyes and pulling the blanket over him since it was cold out.

Jada had just gotten dressed and was putting on a pair of sock. She opened the balcony door and closed it back seeing Dice laying down. She leaned against the door with her arms folded and looked at him.

"Hey." she said. Dice opened his eyes and look at her then closed it back.

"Hey." he said dryly.