Chapter 35: Hurtful Pride

3 years later (Friday June 5, 2k20)

"Y'all are truly annoying. And lemme tell you some. If it's negative, I'm gonna laugh in all y'all faces. You, mom, dad, Key's parents, George, Jacion, everybody." Jaimee ranted while sitting on the bathroom tub.

"Bitch shut the fuck up, cause you know from the jump Key's pull out game is weak." Edward said on the four way call.

"It's not actually. It's only if he did it on purpose or the condom breaks." Jaimee fold her arms.

Jaimee sat in her bathroom on the side of the tub waiting for the results to show on the pregnancy test she bought couple hours ago.

When she had came back from the business trip in New York after a month, they have been saying she was pregnant but she didn't believe it since she was sure Keyeion wrapped up.

"Well i hope you are." Fiona said.

"If it's a girl, I'ma cry." Krishna said.

"Whatever." Jaimee rolled her eyes and mumbled.

"We all been saying it. We could see it girl. Both grandmothers are excited since Jada ain't doin' nothin' and she ain't talking to her mother still. Besides, the signs are there." Edward said and Fiona and Krishna agreed.

"Sis ain't nothing wrong with you having 5 children at 23. I know that's what you're thinking since you're so silent." Fiona said.

"Jay we're here for you." Krishna said and they all agreed. Jaimee sighed and got up to look at the 8 pregnancy test laid out on the bathroom sink.

~"Positive."

"Positive."

"Positive."

"Positive."

"Positive."

"Positive."

"Positive."

"Positive."~

"You gotta be fucking kidding me!" she dropped her hand that the phone was in.

~

A whole three years has passed since Keyeion left. Jaimee definitely missed him amd cried alot of times but to prevent that, she stopped thinking about him. Little things she'd seen that concerned him would put a smile on her face especially her kids.

She haven't seen her babies in 3 years and it was really hurting her. They would call every morning to see her face and sometimes argue over who can't see her since their head was in the way. Jaimee would call them every night before they go to bed just to make sure they were okay.

Since Jaimee was doing business in New York now, she couldn't find time to fly back to New Orleans but she would find time to talk to her babies via face time.

Considering that Jaimee was away, the kids grandparents would keep them and have a schedule of who will keep who on what date or week. They have been doing well at rotating the kids and both grandparents have been linking up so they could all hang out together. Of course Jada, Dice, Jalissa and Zack help with them which was no problem.

Malcom have got his papers upgraded since he haven't been in New Orlenes in a long time and his passport was expired. When his papers were straight and his passport updated, he made a choice to be in New Orleans every six months and fly back to St. Lucia for a month. He did this just to be with his family and watch his grandkids grow, which was one of the greatest gift he could ask for.