Chapter 34: Grinding Still

June 3 @6:15 am. Saturday (2 months later)

"I love you too." Jaimee moaned and kissed Keyeions lips as she felt him getting warm inside the condom.

He held her waist as they rode out their high.

Jaimee fell ontop of him and kissed his neck before laying her head on his chest.

"I'm gonna miss you babe." she used her fingers to trace his tattoos.

"I'm gonna miss you and my babies more." he kissed her cheek.

"What time your flight leaves again?"

"7"

She sighed. "Okay."

Today was the day that Keyeion was leaving for the army... Again. And Jaimee was just as upset as she was the first time. She haven't slept from lastnight only because she wanted to just hold and touch him, just to feel his presence one last time.

He made sure to attend every appointments the babies had and also, attend father son's day at Jacion's school recently.

"You got the stuff for the guys?" she swiped her finger over his lips.

"Yeah i have." he chuckled.

"Okay."

"What are you gonna be working on?"

"The shop in New York. I have to order more stuff and do an interview for workers and whatever."

"When you gonna do that?"

"I'm gonna fly out next year or couple onths from now to sort out everything."

"Good luck baby."

"Yeah."

"Remember when i said when i get back, we're gonna look different?" he rubbed her back.

"Yeah i do. I'm still fat but-"

"Stop. You're thick and i see you loosing some weight."

"And i see you growing a beard." she pulled on it.

"That's cause I'm eating right." he said and she laughed.

Jaimee was about to say something until the baby started crying.

"I'm gonna get ready and make breakfast." Keyeion said and kissed her lips as she rolled off him and got up.

Jaimee put her robe on and went over to the babies room seeing Natalia crying and Nasir sitting up while Reagan slept.

"Aww baby." she cooed and picked her and Nasir up the went downstairs, putting them in their highchair. She went in the kitchen and turn the lights on, making a bottle for them both and one for when Reagan gets up. Jaimee fed them one by one just as Keyeion came down in his uniform and Jacion behind him in his PJ's.

"Good morning mommy." he kissed her cheek and sat beside her.

"Morning baby."

Keyeion went in the kitchen and started on breakfast while Jaimee got the babies ready. When he was finished, he help her and brought them downstairs in their carseat. They ate breakfast and was now situating themselves in the Mercedes.

"Babe i think we need a new switch." she said while bucking the carseat in the car.

"You can get one today. Cause i don't know how Jacion's gonna fit." he said at the other side.

"He can sit in my lap on the way."

"It's not safe but okay. Make sure you take out everyhting in this before buying a new one."