Chapter 32: Love Don't Change

"Bae tell em where we at." Dice held up the phone to the side as they both rolled their luggage out the airport.

"We in St. Lucia baby." she smiled. "And it's hot as a motherfucker outchea." she said and he laughed.

"Gimme kiss." he said. She lifted her head and he leaned down to peck her lips while walking. "Gotta treat yo girl like the queen she is." he winked before ending the video.

They went out to the arrival area and Dice sat on the bench while Jada went to get some twizzlers. Dice posted the video on instagram then called Jaimee and waiting until she answered.

"Hey where are you? We've been out here for half an hour."

"We just landed. Anyways we here."

"Okay I'm driving around again." she said before hanging up.

Jada came back and sat in Dice's lap. She unzipped her jacket and took it off, revealing the white sleek sports bra she sported so all her piercings were showing. She placed the jacket in her lap and opened her twizzlers

"Babe I'm starving."

"Jada you ate everything i bought. And you eating twizzlers."

"But baabee." she whined and hugged his neck.

"Nope. You ate the snacks i bought back in Atlanta, you ate the wings and burger plus the plane food."

"At least i shared with you. And i didn't eat the plane food. It taste nasty. I only drink the wine." she chewed on some twizzlers.

"Your fault. You choking me ma. I know the dick was bomb but you'on have to do me like that." he said and she laughed.

"Sorry." she removed her arms and wrapped them around him then laid her head on his shoulders.

"You tired?" he ask.

"No i slept on the plane. But I'm starving."

"I'm sorry baby. When we get there, we'll eat."

"Okay." she mumbled.

"Awww they're so cute." Jaimee cooed just as Jalissa pulled up where they were. They watched as Jada sat in his lap while they were talking.

"Dice hair is so sexy." Jalissa whispered.

"Yeah." Jaime agreed.

Jalissa blew the horn and they looked up at them waving. Dice put the suitcases in the trunk and him and Jada got in the jeep.

"What's going on?" she ask.

"It's a surprise." Jalissa smiled and pulled off.

"I cannot.... Take anymore surprises. I'ma pass out if i get another one."

"You better not, but trust me, you'll love this one."

"I'm gonna trust you with this." she leaned back.

"When did you get your nipples pierced?" Jaimee turned in her seat and ask.

"A long ass time ago."

"I wanna see them."

"Nope."

"Come on Jada."

She sighed and looked over at Dice who shrugged at her. She lifted one side of the sports bra and showed her.

"Oooo. I like it. I might get mines done." Jaimee said and turned in her seat.

"Your so childish." Jalissa laughed and turned on the avenue.