Chap.1: The Arrival....

Yuu's POV:
Well this is JUST great. Why? Well lemme tell you a story about how a miserable guy like me has to live in the same house with this attention seeking blonde bitch Yui cuz that dumb fuckhead Seiji told us to.
FUCK.

"Ugh I can't believe father would allow you to come with me!"

She scoffed displeasurably, but I don't give a damn and looked at her with an annoyed look.

"Yup it's definitely going to be great."

I sarcastically stated where Yui sighs and looks at me with a frown.

"Speaking of which, why do even agreed to live with me?"

She asked coldly to me, but I wasn't fazed by her frown and gave her a very deadpan look.

"Well it's not my fault that I have to do everything that old geezer shithead Seiji says due to the fact that I am forced to live with my attention seeking and playing the victim sister of mine. Which is the reason why I hate this fucking nightmare of a home. Definitely not that."

I sarcastically and bluntly remarked.

"Heeey language."

She offendedly disapproves, but I don't give a damn and start cussing at her.

"Suck a d-"

"Don't even THINK about saying that word Yuu."

She warned me, but I scoffed and turn away from her.

"Whatever."

I snorted as I put on my iPod where I turn on my favorite song from EXO called Ko Ko Bop.

(Play the music video on top^)

While listening to EXO, I heard my annoying sister shrilled from the window.

"Omg...that house is so huge!"

I then paused my iPod when I looked at what Yui is gawking at, I sighed and rolled my eyes at her.

"It's just a house Yui, so what?"

I snorted where Yui scoffed at my remark.

"Can you at least be a little happy for once?"

She irritably asked where I formed a snarky smirk.

"I can only do that when you're in hell flat board."

I sarcastically replied with Yui widen her eyes and frowned at my brutal sarcasm.

"How am I a flat board?!"

She yelled offended by my constant nickname for her.

"Cuz you got no tits and no ass, which is the reason why you have a body of a flat board."

I bluntly roasted her which causes Yui to blush and covers her chest frowning at me.

"D-Don't call me that! I maybe be flat, but I'm a woman!"

She proudly proclaims, but I didn't give a damn and smirked dryly at her.

"A flat chested woman."

I dryly roasted her with Yui puffing her cheeks annoyed by my roast.

"You are such a meanie Yuu!"

She pouts childishly.

"And you need to stop with the innocent act Yui, it's getting really annoying."

I frowned at her as she clenched her fists in annoyance.

"Why you little-"

"Ok we're here!"

The taxi driver stated once the taxi parked next to the main entrance, both of us got out of the cab and grabbed our luggage.

Right after the taxi left, me and my sister were walking towards the main entrance until I felt a raindrop on my head.

"Seriously?"

I groaned where Yui looked up to the sky innocently.

"It's raining already?"

"Guess so."

I stated when suddenly thunder boomed from the sky and we ran towards the main entrance where we sighed from running.

"Seriously Yuu? You could've told me it was about to rain before we left!"

Yui scolded at me.

"Yeah right, I already told you it was going to rain today, but you wouldn't listen to me!"

I bluntly retorted, but Yui scoffed at me.

"Whatever let's just go inside already!"

"Fine."

As Yui opened the door, I'm so ready to face the never ending hell in our new hell home....