Chap.14: Things Are Getting Heated....

***Yuu's school outfit^***

Yuu's POV:
Once I'm done changing my clothes, I ran downstairs to meet everyone and Yui where all of us went inside the limousine.

While in the limousine, I couldn't get that weird ass dream out of my head where I contemplate of what the fuck just happened last night.

Ugh this weird dream...I can't get that out of my head....especially when I found about the mysterious woman being the triplets....oh god....

I then shivered at the thought of the triplets' mom when I literally cringed at the night that I met her. Then redhead notice me cringing and raised his brow at me curiously.

"The hell's wrong with you?"

He asked curiously.

"Nothing redhead, it's none of your business."

I bluntly replied when I notice hentai Baka smirking at me.

"Oh my~ Is it because of what happened last n-"

Just before he asked me about what happened last night, I immediately smack his mouth with my hand to prevent him from asking me that.

"Bitch I swear to god, if ya tell me what happened last night, I will shove this fist up into your ass."

I threatened him with a death glare. Then pigeon face sighed with obvious annoyance.

"Can we not shout out such rude slurs in a time like this? It's really a bothersome."

He annoyingly criticized, but I don't give a damn and told him straight.

"Oh shut up pigeon face, nobody asked you."

I bluntly roasted him with pigeon face frowning at my nickname for him and redhead snickering at my roast. Then redhead scoot close to me and whispered into my ear.

"Meet me outside from the school Kay Hottie?"

He reminded me with a seductive tone as I blinked at his sudden request, I smirked slyly and pulled his tie towards me where our nose and forehead touches from one another.

"I'll definitely be there redhead.~"

I purred into his ear with redhead smirking devilishly at me. Then hentai giggles at us with a naughty smirk.

"Ooo Ayato you naughty boy, trying to seduce Yuu-kun already?"

Laito playfully teased where redhead wrapping his arm around my waist with a sly smirk.

"Why not? Oresama wants some fun with Yuu too."

He slyly stated, but I playfully put my finger on his lips with a roguish smirk.

"Not yet redhead, wait until we get to school Kay?"

I enticed him with redhead smirking widely amused by my playfully naughty nature.

Meanwhile at school, redhead and I met outside where both of us are chilling at the back of the school building smoking cigarettes peacefully.

"Damn Yuu, you look so hot in that outfit of yours."

He compliment me where I chuckled amusingly at him.