Chap.25: It's Going Down For Real!

Yuu's POV:
While facing against Richter, he formed a mocking smirk at us.

"You haven't changed one bit Subaru, however it's a shame that you failed protect your mother."

He harshly mocked him causing Subaru to get pissed at his insult from his mother.

"Tch SHUT THE HELL UP!"

He snarled as he charges at Richter, he jumps inhumanly on the staircase as he attempts to punch him, he blocked his fist with one twist. Then he attempts to kick him, but dodges it as Subaru landed on the ground from downstairs, Richter cockily replied to them.

"None of you can hope to rival me."

He arrogantly proclaims, but Shu retorts him.

"Are you sure about that?"

"What?"

He questioned as Shu stood there laying against the wall retorting his proclaim.

"You're the one who's putting up a show."

He said as Richter asked him again.

"Shu..what are you trying to say?"

He asked curiously as he leans back from the wall, he looks straight at Richter.

"To Karlheinz, the head of the family, you don't even register as a rival."

He said intently with Richter frowning at his exclaims. Cordelia then walks over to him and rudely asked him.

"Is this the best entertainment you can provide? You are as dull as ever. However....."

Cordelia then shift his gaze to me with a devious smirk that got me cringed A LOT.

Oh god....

I thought while cringing at her gaze, she formed a flirty grin.

"Just because I have Karl and Richter with me, doesn't mean I won't stop to have another man."

"Bitch whatcha talking about?"

I coldly spat at her where she let out a seductive giggle with her eyes gleaming in lust. Ugh gee I wonder where THIS is going.

"Simple really, I'm going to have Richter here disposed them all. And once I'm done with them, I'm going make you my mortal lover and pleasure you All. Night. Long.~"

She seductively proclaims as I dropped my jaw in shock, I glared at her in disgust and hissed at her.

"OH HELL TO THE FUCKING NO WAY BITCH! I AIN'T GONNA BE YO SEX SLAVE! HELL EVEN WHEN YOU'RE POSSESSING MY SISTER'S BODY, IT STILL LOOKS FUCKED UP!"

I snarled at her with Redhead letting out a sad sigh.

"Welcome to our family Yuu."

"Yup."

Redhead sarcastically remarked with the Sakamakis agreed with him.

"More like a fucked up family, but enough of this bullshit. Subaru, stay down for awhile. Hentai Baka, grabbed me two swords will ya?"