Chap.15: The Rebel & The Savage

Yuu's POV:
Right after me and Ayato went back inside, both of us were strolling down the hallway chatting and chuckling about what happened outside. IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN. I know it sounds awkward when both of us are talking about kinky shit like what happened back outside, but it was only a blow job. Hell I even masturbate in front of the arrogant vampiric redhead himself.

I maybe a perv, but that doesn't mean I changed ok? I'm still the savage that I was born to be.

"Damn Hottie, never expect a human to suck my cock like that."

Redhead remarked as I gave him a sly smirk.

"Are ya proud to get your cock sucked by a hot fucking savage like me?"

I asked curiously with a naughty smirk as redhead rolled his eyes and slightly smirked.

"Hmmm should I be proud?"

He playfully teased as I lightly nudged him in the arm while chuckling.

"Don't play with me man, I know you love it."

I devilishly stated with redhead chuckling at me.

"Lemme guess? Laito got you influenced by his pervertedness?"

He jokingly asked.

"Fuck no, even if he did, I'll still kick his ass if he dares to touch me."

I bluntly replied with redhead laughing with obvious understanding from his youngest triplet brother.

"YEAH THAT'S TRUE!"

He chuckled as we both laughed at the truth of hentai Baka, things gets suddenly weird redhead asked me this.

"So Hottie, I gotta ask. Why were you so close with one of the Mukamis?"

He asked curiously as we both stop walking, I slightly grinned and stroke my arm awkwardly.

"Well you see...one of them reminds me of a friend that use to hang out with back when I was a kid...."

"And I assume it's he guy with the messy brown hair?"

He asked curiously as I nod at him with a slight smile.

"We always run together in the streets, surviving in this harsh fucked up world where everyone must deal with the obstacles all by themselves. That's what me and Bear did."

I explained to him while I smiled warmly at the rough yet heartwarming nostalgia that we shared together.

"So where is he now?...."

He asked curiously as memories starts to triggered me, I remember when the gang that I grew up with were killed by THOSE PEOPLE. It was really traumatizing for me to go through. Hell I even search everywhere for Bear, but...there was no sign of him....

I then grip my arm while suppressing my loneliness and depression with a slight smile.

"He's....no where to be found....."

I replied with a sad tone where redhead noticed my dad expression and pats me on the back.

"Lighten up ok? Don't let it bother you during school. I'm sure he'll be fine."