Trivia Time!

Nqchristine18: Hey guys it's me and today we're going to do the trivia time! Here's how it works, characters from one of my fanfics will read questions for all of ya and they'll answer! Here are the Sakamakis and the Komori siblings!

Yui: umm why are we here again?

Yuu: who are you making this for?

Ayato: what are we doing again?

Reiji: what is the meaning for this? I'm trying to study my experiment.

Shu: *ignores me*

Kanato: *ignores me because he's talking to his teddy bear*

Laito: ~fufu~ Hello Christy chan~

Nqchristine18: *cringes*

*Sofia smacks Laito in the head so hard*

Sofia: SHUT UP PERVERT! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO PERVING ON MY BESTIE!

Yuu: Umm who are you?

Sofia: *grins warmly at Yuu* Hi Yuu OH WHERE ARE MY MANNERS, I'm Sofia Ibarra! Christine's bestie and follower on Wattpad!

Nqchristine18: *smirks* She's also the bestie that I love to tease the most.

Sofia: WHY YOU LITTLE I'M GONNA-

Nqchristine18: *waves my fingers to her with a smirk* Ah ah ah you're not going to beat me up in this trivia time!

Sofia: *pouts* Fine. *then sees Shu and hugs him from behind* I miss you Shu.

Shu: mhm.

Subaru: tch why are we doing this stupid thing?

Nqchristine18: Because I want to anyway let's begin shall we?

Sofia: HELL YEAH!

Yui: Umm s-sure?

Yuu: *shrugs nonchalantly* Sure why not?

The Sakamakis: *deadpans* Whatever.

Nqchristine18: wow tough crowd anyway let's start with the questions!

Okay first question goes to Yuu: What do think about the Sakamakis when you and your sister moved in their mansion?

Yuu: simple really, they're fucking rapists. However as days goes by, I started to get use to these creepy ass vampires expect hentai Baka of course.

Laito: eh what's wrong with me?

Yuu: *deadpans* You know exactly why.

Sofia: *summons a scythe and pointed at his neck* Don't you dare say a thing you pervert!

Laito: ooo feisty, I like it.

Sofia: FUCK YOU!

Nqchristine18: OKAY NEXT QUESTION!

Next question goes to the Sakamakis: What was your first impression of Yuu when you first met him?

Reiji: he's a insolent brat like my brothers.