Chap.28: IMMA MOTHERFUCKING SAVAGE!

Yuu's POV:
As I faced the old scumbag geezer, Richter immediately rise up and attempt to grab me, but I quickly grabbed his wrist with a sly smirk and twist it like a pretzel.

"GAAAH!!"

He winced from the grip, but I didn't care and punched him in the gut sending him flying towards the balcony.

I then teleported back to the balcony with a cocky smirk to see Richter in his pathetic state as he rises back up shooting a strong glare at me.

"Awwww what's wrong geezer? Did my punch hurt your old ass feelings?"

I harshly mocked him causing the Sakamakis to snicker at my taunt. Richter growled at me and points his sword at me.

"YOU WILL DIE FOOLISH BOY! RAAAAAHH!!!!"

He roared as he raised his sword and dashed madly towards me, I smirked slyly and vanished a split second as everything in the living room became dark all of the sudden where the Sakamakis and Yui can barely see a thing.

Nobody's POV:
"What the?!"

"Eek!"

"Oi I can't see a thing!"

Yui and the brothers shouted unaware of what's happening. Richter on the other hand is growling like a wolf preying on his victims.

"WHWRE ARE YOU BRAT?!"

He growled losing patience as duplicates of Yuu appeared from the shadows smirking at him full of mockery and mischief perplexing Richter.

(And yes he can duplicate himself so bare with me please -_-)

"W-What the hell?!"

"Well what are ya waiting you old man? Do your worst!"

They slyly dare him provoking Richter to the core and irritably spat at them.

"DO NOT TEST ME BRAT!"

He then swung his sword at him, but vanished when he does.

"What?!"

Then the four duplicates of Yuu laughed haughtily with a lot of mockery at Richter.

"Really you called that an attack?"

The other one taunted him.

"Oh please, I handle those sissy sword fightings."

The other duplicate dryly remarked.

"Heh nice move geezer."

Another duplicate sarcastically remarked.

"You're a dumbass."

One of the duplicates mockingly spat.

"Vampire my ass, you're nothing but a old shitty scumbag geezer."

The fourth duplicate coldly mocked him as all four of them laughed mockingly at Richter, he became much more frustrated and loses his patience.

"SILENCE YOU INSOLENT BRAT!!!"

He growled as he sliced all four of them, Richter became dumbfounded and irritated when four of them are duplicates.