Chap.22: Richter The Scumbag Bastard!

Yuu's POV:
While me and Subaru are dashing through the gardens, we looked everywhere for Yui, but no sight.

"Damnit, where the fuck is she?"

I grumbled while Subaru searches for her, he widen his eyes when I look at his with a puzzled look.

"Hm? Subaru what-"

"Get down!"

"Gah!"

Subaru then grabbed my wrist and pulled me down to her bushes where both of use are hiding behind the bushes.

"What the h-"

"Shhh!! Quiet, he's here!"

"What?"

I then followed Subaru's gaze where I widen my eyes to see Shu and Yui confronted by some old guy. As I get a closer look, I immediately recognized that old geezer from my dream

Omg it's that old geezer from my dream! I gotta get Yui out of there!

I attempt to run towards her, but Subaru gripped my wrist to prevent me from going there.

"Ack! Subaru what the fuck?!"

"Keep it down!"

He shushed me, but I refuse to be quiet and asked him.

"Is he a relative of yours?"

I asked curiously but he didn't respond to my question for a minute until he finally spoke.

"Richter."

He coldly spat as he shoots him a resentful glare at him, I spun back to the old geezer with dark green hair who is talking to Shu and Yui about something.

The hell does this guy want?

I thought while watching them talking, however I got a bad feeling about that geezer as I clenched my fists in irritation.

"Fuck it I'm going in!"

"What?! No! Get back-"

I ignore his warning and rise up from the bushes surprising them as I called them out.

"Yo old dude! Get the fuck away from my sister before I punched you man!"

I threatened him with the old geezer and Yui flinched to see my presence. Subaru then face palms at my impulsiveness but I don't care.

"Y-Yuu?! What are you doing here?!"

She cried while hiding behind Shu, but I ignore her question and warned her.

"Yui get the fuck away from this geezer!"

I warned her which I know that sounds blunt of me to do that, but I don't really care cuz I'll I care about is getting Yui safe.

However Yui formed a scowl at me and crossed her arms.

"Why should I do that?"