Chap.12: I'm Not Your Prey....

Yuu's POV:
Right after we got back from school, I got trouble with pigeon face again where I was nagging me about ditching and hanging out with the Mukamis, but I didn't give a damn about his lectures, so I just ignored him much to pigeon face's dismay.

Once I got out of pigeon face's room, I walk back to my room where I was lying on my bed listening to one of my favorite kpop bands called BTS.

(Swiped the pic above to listen to the music video^)

Damn Rap monster is the best especially Suga, he's just like me. I'm a total savage! Jungkook is also pretty cool too, I like his cool vibe he's got.

I thought while jamming one of my songs from BTS called Save Me, my jam just got ruined when I heard someone knocking my door.

"Oh what now?"

I groaned as I got up from my bed, I paused the music from my stereo where I opened the door to see goddam hentai Baka here leaning against the door.

"Ugh the fuck do you want hentai?"

I asked annoyingly.

"That's a cold response from a sexy savage."

Laito remarked with a pout.

"I'm not that sexy, so what do ya want?"

I asked impatiently while crossing my arms with an irked expression.

"Isn't it obvious Yuu-kun? I just wanna spend time with Yuu."

"Fuck no."

I flat out declined with Laito giving me puppy dog eyes, but I'm not falling for his shit and raised my brow skeptically at him.

"You know I ain't falling for that suck up act."

I bluntly stated with a deadpan expression and Laito chuckled playfully and revert back to his usual annoying perverted facade.

"I heard how you're with those two Mukami bastards again. Just tell me why you're hanging out with them instead of me?~"

He asked flirtatiously as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Cuz they're not fucking rapists unlike you."

I coldly spat as Laito playfully pouted at me.

"~fufu~ That's mean Yuu-kun, but...."

Laito then pushed me towards my bed and gets on top of me with a sly smirk.

"That's what I like about you Yuu-kun, your blunt yet charming savage just intrigues me to no end. I've been thinking about you a lot and the way you moan in my dreams just makes me wanna-"

"HELL TO THE FUCK NO!"

I shouted as I kicked him in the crouch, Laito fell to the floor and I got up from my bed where I flipped him off.

"You know what you're really thinking about you stupid ass hentai? Pussy."

I flat out roasted him as I went to my drawer to pick up my clothes, Laito got up from the floor while holding his crouch in pain.