Chap.6: Dealing with Pigeon Face

Yuu's POV:
Once we got back from outside, Yuma and I were walking in the hallway talking about our shitty days and surprisingly we have similarities from each other. We're kinda both kinda grumpy, we don't give shit about everything, and we both have shitty days everyday in school.

Hell this is the first time I actually talk someone who has similarities as I am and I also like his rebellious vibe that he's got. I guess he's kinda like Ayato, but is less of a dick unlike him.

"So what kind of hobbies do you have?"

Yuma asked kindly as I lightly shrugged my shoulders.

"Eh nothing much, just listening to music and shit."

"Like what?"

Yuma asked curiously.

"Okay don't laugh at me for saying this, but I'm a k-pop fan....."

I awkwardly admit.

"No way you mean those fine ass Korean guys that can sing in Korean, but danced really cool that all of the girls are going crazy about?"

He asked with an amazed look as I sighed regrettably and nod.

"Pretty much, but how did you know about K-pop?"

I asked curiously as Yuma scratches his neck.

"Ehhh I saw a few girls who are kinda like you, and...let's just say that it was a bit of a "hassle" since the last time me and my brothers saw them gushing over a bunch of pretty boys..."

Yuma cringed as I snickered and understand how he's feeling.

"You can say that again, I have to deal with those kinds of people especially those annoying bitches from earlier at the school entrance...."

I literally cringed when I can't forget how those girls kept bitching about wanting me to fuck them. Ughhh it was so cringy and I definitely won't forget that. Hell even Yuma gets what I mean.

"Ugh don't remind me about those annoying fan girling sluts. Last time we saw them, they were all over my famous brother of mine."

"Famous?"

I asked him curiously.

"Yeah, one of my brothers is a pop star and let's just say things aren't that pretty with those sluts...."

He shivered at the thought of one of his brothers have to deal with a bunch of fan girls everyday. Hell even I couldn't imagine especially that pop star guy, I feel kinda bad for him....

"Ugh I'm sorry you and your brothers have to go through that. I can tell how much of a pain that is."

I empathized him.

"Dude it's a pain in the ass, we have to go through that shit everyday and those sluts are annoying as fucking hell."

He grumbled irritably as I snickered a bit.

"I feel ya bro, I feel ya and by the way, they ain't just sluts Yuma. You know what they really are?"

I asked him with a snarky smirk.