Chap.16: The Three Savages

***This chapter is dedicated to one of my followers silver977 and if you're reading this, this special chapter is for you. Enjoy! ^_^***

Yuu's POV:
Meanwhile on the rooftop, Yuma and I were getting hot and heavy when both of us were shirtless despite the fact we're outside from the rooftop.

We perform a French kiss and embracing each other half naked with so much love to the point where Yuma starts giving me hickeys on my neck and bite marks on my shoulders. It was really hot kinky to think about it and we were getting it on!

"Aah! Bear~"

I gasped when Yuma bite my neck for the third time as I moaned in pleasure. I lift my head with my face full of pleasure and ecstasy when I can feel his right hand crawled down to my pants where he squeezed my ass as I let out a sexy moan.

"Oh god~ mmmm~"

"Heh you're so dirty Yuu."

He chuckled where I lifted my head and sighed in pleasure as Yuma kept messaging my ass, I became a moaning hot mess.

"Goddamn Bear...ohhh~"

"What the fuck this is?!"

Suddenly our hot make out session got interrupted when both of us flinched by two recognizable voices. Both of us slowly turned to see Redhead, teddy boy, and Azusa standing there with shocked faces. Hentai Baka on the other hand is smirking amusingly at us.

"Well that escalated quickly, ne teddy?"

Teddy boy asked to his teddy bear with hentai Baka snickering at us.

"~fufu~ Someone's getting kinky over here, I wonder why?~"

He smirked lewdly as both of us immediately got off of each other with our faces completely red.

"A-Azusa this is not what it looks like!"

Yuma quickly assured him with a mad blush on his face.

"Then...why...were...you...guys...shirt...less?...."

He asked with a deadpan look.

"Ummm I'll tell you later, but don't tell Kou and Ruki about this okay?!"

He begs him while embarrassed, however I sighed and rolled my eyes as I threw his shirt to him.

"Yuma calm down just put on your shirt."

"Ugh fine, here's your shirt too."

"Thanks."

Just before we put our shirts on, Redhead grabs my shoulder and pulled my close to him.

"Oi why didn't you tell me that you're in a relationship with that Mukami guy?!"

He asked with a jealous glare.

"Dude let go of me! I can explain!"

I shouted as I tried to pushed him away, Yuma came up to me and grabbed my arm.

"Hey let go of him! He's not your property!"

Yuma snarled at him.