Chap.29: The New Yuu....

***Yes I know the picture above is Senri from Vampire Knight, but bare with me on this***

Yuu's Abilities:
Sucks blood -_-
Teleportation
Levitation
Duplication
Summons his sword
Summon shadows
Watch over Christa and Beatrix from the human world(if you know what I mean)

Yuu's POV:
Right after Cordelia and Richter are defeated, redhead and I are sitting next together with an unconscious Yui on my lap. While the others are doing their own usual thing in the living room, things got pretty...tiring...why? Well take this as an example. You got a teddy boy and a hentai Baka who are constantly getting on your nerves for two hours straight while lazy blonde Shu is getting annoyed with their constant nagging.

"So how did you get those powers Yuu kun?"

He cheerily asked as I glanced at him with an irked face.

"You know every time you ask me questions, I always get the feeling that you want to fuck me."

I bluntly pointed that out with a lot of skepticism.

"~fufu~ Don't be mean Yuu-kun, I just wanna ask."

He playfully teased as I formed a slight sarcastic grin.

"Yeah? You know what you REALLY want? Pussy."

I flat out roasted him as teddy boy burst out laughing at my roast, Redhead snickered at me and smirked.

"Good one Yuu."

He grinned slyly at me as I smirked devilishly at him, Laito faked being hurt by my roast with a playful smirk.

"Oh no you wounded me Yuu kun.~"

He sarcastically stated putting his hands to his chest pretending to be offended, but I brushed it off and rolled my eyes.

I doubt it.

I thought skeptically until Subaru came up to me with his arms crossed.

"So how did you get so much power?"

He asked as I slightly shrugged with a small grin at him.

"Guess I was born to be a "special" person."

"Hell naw, you ain't special, you're a savage beast!"

Redhead cheered with a grin as he playfully punches my arm, I softly chuckled at him.

"I'll say, I never expect you to pull out a sword like that ne teddy?"

Teddy boy asked to his teddy bear with hentai Baka chuckling a bit.

"Very true, plus the blue and the red eyes fits you well."

He complimented with redhead agreeing with him.

"Yeah man, it looked pretty badass."

Redhead admired as I slightly grin at him.

"Thanks guys."

Suddenly I heard Shu asking me with a lazy expression while lying on the couch.

"Hey Yuu, did you....saw them?"

He asked curiously as everyone became puzzled by his question especially Subaru.

"Y-You saw my mother?...What did she say?"