Chap.7: WTF?!

Yuu's POV:
Once I got out of Pigeon's room, I walked back to my room where I'm kinda pissed due to being fucking annoyed by pigeon face.

"Goddamn he's so annoying, blah blah blah you can't ditched school, blah blah blah you're a deplorable man YEAH RIGHT. Who the hell gives a fuck?"

I grumbled while walking until SOMETHING happened.

"Eek!"

Annnnnnnnd this day gets even more GREAT when my annoying ass sister is screaming for some reason. Gee I wonder what could THAT BE.

Nonetheless, I walked towards the nearest hallway where I saw something so fucked up and face palm when Yui is being harassed by that hentai Baka.

"Seriously? Why now?!"

I grumbled irritably where Yui notice my presence.

"Yuu! W-What are you doing here?!"

She stuttered while being cornered by hentai Baka where he chuckled pervertedly and went up to me with a perverted smug. FUCK.

"Why hello Yuu kun~ how was Reiji?"

He asked flirtatiously as I cringed at his perverted chuckle and I flat out spat at him.

"He's an asshole, now leave her alone."

I harshly spat at him.

"~fufu~ What a cold response, but I like it.~"

He smirked intriguingly as I flat out spat at him once again while cringing.

"FUCK. NO."

I then pushed the hentai Baka away and walked towards my sister where I carefully tilt her head to see two bite marks from that hentai Baka. I then sighed and let her go.

"Go to your fucking room Yui."

"Huh? Wha-"

"Um did you not hear me? I said get the fuck out of here you stupid bitch!"

I growled at her with a dark aura surrounding me as Yui flinched and nodded fearfully.

"Gah! O-Okay I'm going!"

Yui then left the hallway to go to her room leaving me and hentai Baka behind.

"So what really happened in Reiji's room Yuu-kun?"

He asked with a fake cheery smile, but I didn't buy his cheery facade and bluntly replied.

"None of your business."

I then walked away from him until Laito slammed his hand against the wall preventing me from walking away.

Oh boy...this is such a pain.....

I then let out a light sigh and looked at him with an I-don't-give-a-fuck look.

"Whaddya want hentai Baka?"

I asked coldly, but hentai Baka chuckled snidely and looked at me with sly green eyes.

"I know you and that other Mukami brother are very close lately. Would you like to tell me why? Cuz I feel like Reiji-san has something to say to you, but didn't bother asking."