Chap.24: The Baddest Bitch In Da Mansion!

Yuu's POV:
Once the queen bitch and the bastard scum appeared upon the mansion, Cordelia smirked at the Sakamakis before turning her gaze to me. Oh god....

"Hello Yuu, I missed your sweet lips ~fufu~"

She giggled innocently making me fucking cringed at her innocent giggle. Then the Sakamakis spun to with shock and disgusted expressions.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Y'all do not wanna know! Y'all do not wanna fucking know!"

I reassured them to not find out about what happened two nights ago.

"Awwww did you not enjoy our kiss?"

She playfully teased with a smirk as I lightly gagged at the memory of the kiss, I glared at her.

"Shut up slut, that was the most post traumatizing thing that you ever done to me!!"

I snarled at her with Richter smirking at my reaction.

"Oh relax mortal, you're just having a tendency to overreact."

He dryly remarked, but I didn't give a damn what he said and snarled at him.

"YOU HAVE A TENDENCY TO SUCK MY DICK!"

I hissed at him with a lot of anger an Reiji is getting annoyed over my cussing, but I didn't care.

"Listen bitch, I don't know what the fuck do ya want but you better get the fuck out of this mansion before I knock y'all out!"

"Same here!"

Subaru agreed as he cracked his knuckles.

"Hey don't forget me, cuz Imma punch this bitch and that bastard back to hell."

Redhead growled as he cracked his neck with a cocky smirk. Cordelia giggled at our threats and looked down at redhead.

"My, my, you haven't changed Ayato."

She giggled mockingly.

"Not one bit."

He coldly spat with hentai Baka chuckling in fake innocence.

"Now, now, Ayato, let's not be hostile with each other. Besides, I thought mother was enjoying her days in hell."

He harshly stated with a fake smile and Cordelia smiled back at him.

"I'm sorry for ruining the fun for you Laito."

She apologized sarcastically with a fake innocent smile.

"No this is great because I'm going to enjoy making you suffer mother."

He harshly spat with Cordelia smirking widely at him.

"I would like to see you try Laito~"

She slyly dared him with teddy boy widen his eyes in disbelief and fear.

"No...this can't be....."

Cordelia then notice teddy boy's presence and smiled warmly at him.

"Ah my little songbird, I missed you so much. Please play a song with your sweet lovely voice."

She lovingly begs him with teddy boy stood there with utter shock on his face.

"You were supposed to be dead...why did you come back?....I don't want you back..."

He stuttered slightly quivering in fear, but I put my hand on his shoulder to assure him that everything will be okay.

"I don't know y'all's relationship with this bitch, but this mansion is going to get fucked up."

I stated with Subaru clicking his tongue in impatience.

"Then what the hell are we standing around for?! Let's beat this bitch up!!"

He roared as Cordelia laughed mockingly at us.

"Do your worst then, Richter?"

"As you wish my beloved."

He smirked as he raises his sword at us, I clenched my fists and chuckled.

"Alright then, if it's a fight y'all want, then it's a fight y'all get!"

I exclaimed with a slight cocky smirk as the battle begins....

Reiji's POV:
While we're standing there watching Ayato, Subaru, and Yuu fighting against Richter and Cordelia, Shu sighed in annoyance.

"This is going to be a pain."

"Oh come Shu, this is going to be fun to watch!"

Laito cheered happily.

"You really are enjoying this are you?"

Kanato asked with a sweatdrop.

"Duh of course I am!"

He grinned cheerfully as I sighed at their typical behaviors, I glance back at the fight.

This is going to be bothersome......