Chap.18: Life Sucks!

***Warning: This chapter is full with harsh slurs, expletives, and might offend anybody who are Christian, so if you are. Please don't hold this against me because I'm writing this to offend anyone or cause any pain from each or any one of you. So if you're reading this, please PLEASE don't read this chapter because I don't want to offend everybody. Thank you and enjoy the chapter***

Yui's POV:
While we're in my room, I start to talk down to her mercilessly with a dark serious tone.

"Tch you're an idiot, you know that? What's so special about god anyway? Does he help you with your problems? Do you think god can make everything happily ever after?"

I coldly taunted her, but Yui shook her head and frowns at me.

"It's nothing like that! God is our holy spirit and as the daughter of Seiji Komori, I must believe in god!"

She arrogantly proclaims, but I retort her beliefs and tsked at her.

"You just don't get it do you? Not all people believe in god. Some people go to heaven because they are forgiven by god for their own sins. Some people go to hell because they are punished by the shit they done in the past and they spend their shitty lives in hell."

"That is certainly not true, all holy people go to heaven because they believe in god. Sinners go to hell because they are punished by god for their own sins. Whether it's inside or out, god will still punished them!"

She preaches, but I retort her beliefs and clicked my tongue harshly at her.

"Bullshit and you know it!"

I harshly spat at her with Yui grimaced at my harsh words before she frowns at me once again.

"What do you know about god! You never paid attention in church!"

She scolded at me.

"Um no, of course I don't. I just don't wanna be with you shitty people cuz all of ya are fucking ignorants!"

I snarled at her where Yui grips her cross with her own hands in anger.

"How dare you! We all worship god's words and we are known to shunned those who are sinners!"

She argued back.

"Oh and you think that begging god will help you get out of this fucked up situation?!"

I snapped at her grimacing Yui where she spun her head away from in denial swallowing her own words to fight back.

"Got nothing to say huh? Well I guess you're a hopeless cause after all."

"Shut up! Shut up you cold hearted jerk! Why do you have to be my brother?! Why do you brought me here?! What do you even want with me?!"

She snaps out of frustration with tears falling down to his cheeks where I get down on my knees with ruthless cold pale blue eyes piercing through her pure innocent gaze.

"Cuz I don't give a shit."

I coldly replied Yui glaring resentfully at me with her tears pink eyes, but I don't give a damn and tsked at her harshly.

"You really are a lost cause...."

I harshly click my tongue at her as I glanced down at the cross that she's holding, I literally snatched it away from her hands shocking her.

"Wha?! Hey give that back! My father gave that to-"

"SHUT UP!"

I harshly snapped at her with Yui retreating her words and kept glaring at me. I then rise up to my feet where I look down at her with cold pale blue eyes.

"No gives a shit Yui, NOBODY believes in God."

"That is not tr-"

"SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP YUI!"

"NO! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE TO GIVE UP ON GOD! GOD WILL ALWAYS COME TO SAVE ME! GOD WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR ME! AND HE WILL SAVE ME FROM HORRIBLE SINNERS LIKE YOU!"

She harshly spat at me, but don't give a fuck because I am getting ticked off with this delusional and brainless bitch where my hands are shaking in frustration and annoyance.

"OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. What is it going to take for you to get your shit together?!"

"YUU STOP!"

Yui begged, but ignore her plead and I threw the cross to the floor where I ruthlessly crushed it into pieces with Yui tearing up at the shattered cross. She then raised her head with a hateful glare and shouted.

"You coldhearted man...I HATE YOU!"

She harshly yelled at me, but I don't give a damn and kept on trash talking to her.

"Yeah, yeah, keep on bitching because there's absolutely no way God isn't going to help you with your shit."

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"OR WHAT YUI?! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO HUH?! BEAT ME?! ROAST ME?! CUZ THAT'S FUCKING UNCHARACTERISTIC OF YOU YUI!!"

I harshly pointed that out as she spun her head away from me with pain and hate in her eyes. However I don't give a damn as I let out a soft sigh, I start giving her some tough love.

"God. It's like you live in this stupid make-believe world where "everything's great!" The universe doesn't work that way, idiot. Just look around. It's what I've been trying to show you since day one. Life sucks. And we live in a world of desensitized, apathetic assholes."

I harshly remarked as I crossed my arms at Yui's pitiful sad state.

"Why don't you just get with the program and stop giving a shit."

I harshly stated as I walked towards the door to let Yui out of my room, I heard her mumbled two words.

"You're right."

"What?"

I spun my head surprisingly as she slowly rises up from the floor with a sad expression.

"Times have changed. Whether I believe God or not. The church don't believe, the Sakamakis don't believe, even my father has better things to do..."

She then came to me with a serious gaze at me.

"...That's why I why I'll never stop trying. Because somebody FUCKING has to."

She solemnly acknowledged as I became dumbfounded by her sudden persona, she trudged past me. For once I felt guilty for talking shit to her as I tried to reach out to her without any reluctance.

"Yui..."

"Leave me alone, Yuu....I'll be in my room."

She sadly stated as she opened my door, she left eh room with a dejected expression. Once she left my room, I sighed in exhaustion and flopped to my bed. However at the same time I felt quite guilty about what I've said to her.

"*sighs* boy...this is such a shitty day for me....."